Meeting New Friends

A/N: This is going to be a short chapter. Sorry

Quirks...

What are quirks?

In today's society, 63% of people have a superpower known as a Quirk while the other 37% are quirkless. Those with strong quirks are seen as strong because they become heroes. However, those with so-called 'Villainous' quirks or no quirks at all are treated horribly by other people. In most countries like the US, the quirkless, mutants and villain quirk users are treated fairly as people in those countries don't see them as any less human. But in countries like Japan, they are seen as being even lower than trash and are treated as such.

And for everyone's favorite cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya, he knows what's like to be treated like garbage. At the age of four, he was diagnosed as quirkless while his brothers & sister had powerful quirks.

Since then, he had been neglected by his parents Hisashi Midoriya & Inko Midoriya, who also happens to be the No.3 Hero Spitfire and the No.7 Hero Magnetic. Not only that, but he was bullied by 'siblings' and former friends of Class 1A(Minus Denki, Yuga, Koda, Tsu, Toru, Shoji, Tokoyami, Itsuko[Izuku's sister], Kirishima, Mina, and Shoka. The former 2 because they didn't know the rest and the rest because they stood by Izuku).

He then encountered his father while he was on patrol and asked him if a quirkless person could be a hero. Hisashi told him that "Someone worth nothing should do nothing, so don't even try." and then left a crushed Izuku alone.

Later that same day, he went to a bridge and was preparing to kill himself when he was stopped by a man named Omegarok.

Afterwards, Omegarok took Izuku back to his airship and introduced him to the Oathbound: Bennett Slone, Azula Kuila, Kugo Tenki, Kiruka Hasaki, Chojuro Kon, Hoyo Makihara, Naofumi Iwatani, Ren Amaki, Itsuki Kawasumi, Motoyasu Kitamura, Malty Melromarc, Jaune Arc, Ibara Shiozaki, and Neito Monoma. 

After Izuku told them his backstory, they decided to let him stay to which Izuku was thrilled. He then thanked everyone and they soon left Japan to explore the world.

During all that, two figures were watching this happen and were happy that Izuku was going with them. The reason? It will be revealed soon.