Envy

Never envy someone for who & what they are, and what they have.

Never envy someone for WHO & WHAT THEY ARE.

-He/She's famous?

>Never envy her because he/she's famous. Remember: most are just famous because of the society. And, society's ugly. Society makes people famous even though they don't deserve to be. And, being famous isn't a requirement for you to enjoy your life. It's more fun when you aren't famous, believe me. You get to do whatever shit you want to do. When you're famous, everybody's looking at you. Do one shit and they'll always remember it as a major event or something. But, if you're famous, it's fine. Be thankful that you are. But, never be a bitch for being famous. Never use your fame to get things you can't get. You get what I mean? Like, you can't get one thing but you'll use your fame just to get it. Kay? And, never ever treat people like shit because you're famous. Even when you're not famous, never treat people like shit. Oh yeah, thank people for your fame. ;) OH WAIT, MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE FAMOUS FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE. OKAY? LIKE, YOU SAVED SOMEBODY, YOU HELPED SOMEBODY, etc. NOT BECAUSE YOU MURDERED SOMEBODY. Okay? Great.

-He/She has things that you want?

>Never envy materials that isn't really important. Never envy if she has a new gadget, new band merch, new shoes or whatever. Why? Because it's gonna go old soon. Lol Hahaha. No, i mean. On gadget, a phone's enough. A phone to communicate. On new band merch, she have just wasted her money. She just wasted her money on a Unnecessary thing. Why, is it a necessary thing for school? No... Shoes? A pair of shoes is enough. If you really need one and it's necessary, ask your parents to buy you one. So, yeah. Just think that, you don't need it to live life. Okay? BUT, you should also buy yourself things you want every year or twice a year. Okay? :)

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Hey everyone. I'm gonna add more to this soon. Okay? ;)

I hope you like this.

xJeroome