CHAPTER TWO: REALLY BAD PUNISHMENT

Laurens had to wait a longtime in his pullups. He noticed someone was leaving the house. Strange, normally on Sundays they all staid at home after church to do those boring stuff like honoring the Lord, praying and, well you get the picture... Laurens rubbed the front of his pants, hoping the erection would go away before his mom came to the "rescue". To his amazement it felt gooood when the wet diaper material rubbed his hard penis. He rubbed faster and faster, a feeling of divine pleasure shot through his body. In the end something ejected from his member into the diaper. As his parents hadn't told him anything about sex he didn't know what happened and thought that he pissed his pants again.

Laurens had no idea how long he had pleasured himself, but shortly after he finished his mother entered the room. She had as big bag with her. She pulled a small package of baby wipes and showed it to Laurens. "We will need this first to clean you up, we don't want any diaper rash, do we?" His mother told with a big smile on her face.

Before he noticed it his mother was pulling the diaper down and our poor hero had to step out the wet garment. Completely naked the young boy stood there in front of his mother. It was some years ago that his mother saw her son naked. Subconscious he put his hands in front of his member, luckily it stood at ease at that moment.

With a firm swat on his hands she told him that he should put his hands on his head, so she could clean him up. Unwilling to make his mother madder than she already was he complied. With some pride Maria looked at the body of her 14 year old son.

She picked up the diaper and looked at it. Her face went very red when she saw what Laurens had done in his diaper. It wasn't only pee that was in the little boys pants. Angry she looked at the poor boy and called her husband!

André entered the room and was directly confronted with the fruits of the sexual game that his son did in their absence. His dad got very mad too. "At first you make jokes about homosexuality and now you do this in your stupid baby pants?"

Without any warning His father took the upper arm of Laurens and dragged him to his bed. The naked boy was thrown down and his father took the belt from his pants and started hitting the poor guy. The first blow came very hard on the naked and still wet buttocks. Laurens couldn't help but yell loudly when the belt hit him, his father wasn't known to be soft guy when it came to punishment! After ten hard smacks Laurens cried like a baby.

"And now to your mother, you bad boy", his father commanded like a drill officer in the army. Laurens stroke his red behind hoping to ease the pain a little.

His mother looked sternly to her son and took the baby wipes and started to clean the diaper area. After that se took out a large package with in large letters the word TENA in a oval on it. Under that Laurens saw the word "Junior" on the blue bag. And then six dark blue drops.

Surprised Laurens saw his mother opening the bag and a big pamper like diaper was shown to him by his mother. On both sides were two sticky strips, Pampers had only one, he knew as he saw that by his cousin who was three years old and still wasn't potty trained. With fear in his eyes he looked at his mother who came to him with te diaper.

"You are now to big for your Goodnite pants, we have to go for something more age appropriate. From now on you will wear these diapers for big boys." While talking to him she put the diaper between his legs and taped it on his fanny. Then she took another thing from her bag, it was wrapped in plastic. When she opened it Laurens saw that it was like new underpants, but they looked funny. When his mother shook the new pants he heard the strange rustling sound realized with horror that they were made of plastic.

His mother hold the horrible baby pants in front of him and with a smile she told the boy the pants would prevent any leakage. Before he noticed he was standing there in his large Tena diaper and Plastic pants.