I'll stay!

Hello there!,glad you made it to book 3!Make sure you've read my books in the right order so you don't miss anything!(This book is an exception and you can read only this chapter,then the next books and come back to read this books specials!)

In this book Y/n is dead.Yeah she died.

I'm jk APRIL FOOLS!I know you didn't believe me😔. Moving on...

I want you to consider this book as a "miny series" as it won't be about a mission or anything.It will be about various situations and adventures of Y/n's new life in Tokyo.This book won't disturb the time line of other books coming out next,it will be here for fun and just in case I'm stuck and don't know where else to upload so I can keep you entertained:).Hope you enjoy!,also book 4 is coming out soon too so stay tuned!

Note:DID YALL SEE THE KANGEN ASHURA COLLAB AND THE MUSHASHI ARK TRAILER?!!?!?OMG IM SO EXITED AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway..Let's begin!

. . .

~Heart beat monitor machine sounds

Day 36.

Ever since the day of the missions suscess,Y/n has been unconscious.Her body is in a really bad state,and I'm not talking about her having any bruises or anything.In fact,to the doctors surprise,Y/n didn't have any signs of wounds on her body.

According to the information the doctors got from the witnesses of the incident,they said that not only Y/n's body was covered in blood,but if you looked closely you could clearly see that she had been shot with a gun on both legs and arms, including her chest, perhaps directly in the heart.If not,it was close enough to harm it.

Despite that, doctors found no sign of a single bruise,not a single scar.Nothing.Though they were informed about a miracle happening that healed all her wounds at once,the doctors didn't believe it.

The only thing Y/n had suffered from,was fatal blood loss,which would had cost her to lose her life,if she hadn't been rushed immediately to the hospital.Thankfully,she was brought there in time and treated by one of the best doctors in the world, Shinogi Kureha.

She was lucky and survived,but unfortunately after the operation was completed,she still remained unconscious.To this day,a month after the mission,she remains in her hospital bed,deep asleep.

Yujiro and the others visit her at the hospital every day,bring her flowers and stay by her side for a bit.Kureha doesn't let them stay for long since the daily visit has a time limit,so they don't get to see her much.They just pray and hope she wakes up.

They just pray and hope she wakes up

. . .