𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟝

The Dark Mirror's eyes slightly widened in shock, narrowing its hallow eyes in suspect

Looking at your reflection in the mirror,
[Y/N]'s own eyes slightly widened, blinking as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

Only to not see the pair of eyes anymore, but the reflection of his face smiling in confusion. [Y/N] hesitantly opened his mouth agape, about to speak to the Mirror when Crowley walked back to your side again, sighing softly with his left hand cupping his chin, while his right arm rested on his left arm as he thought deeper into the situation.

"I must confess that I am at something of loss. . ." Crowley says as he glances at you before turning his head, and tilting his head down slightly. Giving you his full attention.

"Tell me. What land do you hail?"

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖, 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎." [Y/N] stated with a small nod while holding his hands together.

The Headmage looked at him, confused as he blinked, from what you can guess from his hallow glowy eyes flickering twice.
"Welcome. . . Home? . . . I am not familiar with such a place. . . Are you sure "Welcome Home" is the land you hail from?. . ."

You slightly tilted his head to the left, "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚢?"

The Headmage clears his throat, moving arms and crossing them in front of his chest. "Well. . . . The saying Welcome Home is more of a greeting than an actual place. . ."

"𝚆𝚑𝚢, 𝚢𝚎𝚜! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍!" You said as he gave a closed eyed smile.

Crowley sweat dropped before giving an amused look. "This mysterious homeland of yours eludes me. . . Let us go to the school library to find more information about your home. Do follow me." He states as he turned on his heel, moving his hand forward gesturing you to get ahead of him a bit.

You obliged, walking beside him as you exit The Mirror Chamber.
__________
As you walked on the rocky trails around the school to the library, you looked around once more going further into this college you have been summoned to.

"So what does this neighborhood of yours look like?" Crowley questioned.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎." You said with eye contact.