What Happens With Step-Brothers??

This is my first story so please rate and comment.

Picture of Ellice --------)

*************************************************************************************************************

Lily's POV:

I woke up to the sound of voices or some sort of bird noise in my bedroom, Damn birds. I sat up slowly. Really taking my time. What? It's not like the birds liked me or anything.

"Hi I am Dylan and this is my brother Jake"

My eyes flashed open, Jesus Christ. Why the hell where these absolutely god like guys in my room?!

The one who i assumed looked like Dylan had flawless dirty blonde hair, although there wasn't any light in the room it seemed to have it's own sort of shine, like a portable piece of sun. What striked me the most was his bright green eyes with silver flecks in them. Jake  had flawless brown hair but instead of green eyes he had blue. Not just a plain blue, a bright blue with green flecks in them.

"Get the hell out of my room you pervs!" I literally screamed.

"Cassie told us to come here, she gave us a key." Dylan answered.

I mentally face palmed. These are my step dad’s son

"Are you two Bradley’s sons?"

"Yup." They answered in sync.

Well this was awkward; i pulled the cover over myself abit more and let out a nervous laugh that sounded like a mad giggle.

"Could you possibly get out my-" They cut me of.

"No problemo sissy, we're leaving" Dylan answered. It seemed Dylan did all the talking and Jake just stood by like a bystander.

Dylan was the first one to leave, with Jake trailing behind him.

Before I forget to mention: My name is Lilly Anderson, I  am an only child, i use to share a 6 bedroom house with my parents, who were always working .. This led to a divorce. Which left mom unhappy, until 2 years ago when she met Bradley? My first impression of Bradley was that he was right for my mom, he was funny and use to spoil me because he never had a daughter. I am 16 years old. 17 next month.

Kicking of the covers i let out a yawn and checked the time: 6:50. Great, just great wake me up at an ungodly hour.

I went into my walk in closet and opted for my black skinny jeans, white T-shirt, my leather jacket and my blue converse.

Heading into the shower i put my outfit on the peg and locked the door, leaving the thoughts of annoying step brothers behind me.

***

After the showering i attacked my hair with my brush, dried it. Then spraying it with hair spray, to get a sort of crazy look. Putting my white bow headband on, i picked up my black eye liner and raccooned my eyes, not heavily. People who heavily raccoon their eyes kind of scare me. Finishing off with mascara and lip-gloss i smiled in the mirror with satisfaction. My long brown hair looked pretty cool, the hair spray made it have an edge and untamed look to it, of course the headband completed it, it cost me 30 dollars!

My grey eyes reflected in the mirror, the dark blue outlining the misty dark grey, my nose was as my mom liked to describe as a "Button nose". I only was 5ft 3. The smallest on my cheerleading team, not that im complaining being light and small made me a flyer. Cheerleading was my favourite sport, because i tried so hard, i got promoted to head cheerleader. Even though I’m only a Junior.

I grabbed my Channel hand bag, already packed with my text books and make up for today. I also grab my gym bag filled with my cheerleading gear. Walking out of my closet i grabbed my phone and walk slowly down the stairs, checking my phone as i go. 8 messages from Alex. My current boy friend.. To be honest i don't think we're together because we want to be. We're together because it's expected of us, me being the head cheerleader and him being the captain of the football team.

As I go down stairs the boys are eating some Lucky charms, i glower at them. Okay i probably sound like an idiot, but Lucky charms are mine, if anyone touches them. They have to feel the wrath of my anger.

"Get away from the Lucky Charms!” I shout like a maniac. 

The both raise their eyebrows at me and once again in sync they shrug their shoulders and continue eating.

I run to the dinning table and steal the bowls literally growling with rage. Then suddenly.. I tripped. I landed on my face and the bowls, and the Lucky Charms go down with me.

I let out a giant scream, my scream and their laughter mingle and it starts to sound like an elephant being scrubbed by a giant turkey.

As the term used so frequently. I wished the floor would swallow me up and i would hibernate.. Forever.

After what seems a year, i finally manage to get up. Strangely my hair and outfit didn't get messed up, the floors just got a giant puddle. I groaned as i got up on my knees, which made them laugh even harder. When i was finally up, i stretched and hugged my bags to my chest.

"You do realize how much i hate you right?"

"Yeah, we kind of gathered." For the 3rd time in the space of an hour they answered together."

"It was a rhetorical question, you morons, and while you’re here eating my food clean this mess up!"

Then i stormed out, slamming the door behind me, i opened my Mercedes Benz and drove of to school.

Goddamnit!

*********

 .............................................................

Edited by: LifeAndMercy, MrsChelsiner. Yes we are all relatated xD

Follow me on twitter @DanniMarieJBx