Ch. V: Rise And Live Again

"Back to the castle of Camelot." The boy spoke. "What a beauty it was."

"Too bad it can't come back."

The boy smiled, "Are you sure?"

Viviane knew that he was up to something and before she could ask any questions, he stretched out his hands and from them came out beams of golden light that ran all across the area. They weren't just going anywhere but they were starting to take shape, the shape of the castle.

Some beams went and formed a outline of the castle, few went and seperated the different floors, doors, windows, furniture, everything. After about five minutes the entire castle had come back but only as a golden outline.

"Wow, I forgot you could do that." Viviane stated.

"I'm much more than that."

He turned around and this time using more power, which turned his eyes golden, he created a large round table in one of the rooms marked by the golden boarders. The table was real, out of wood, and than he also created many chairs which went and surrounded the table. As evening came by he had successfully created the round table. All what's left were the knights of Camelot to sit on the chairs around it.

"Now?" Viviane said looking at the way he was gathering his strength.

"Yes, now." He replied.

"What about him, won't be sense your magic?"

"I've dealt with him once and I can do it again."

He used his magic and more golden beams of light came out from his hand and went in all the directions from there. Later they came back and rested something on ground infront of them surrounding the round table. They were bones, very old bones which were placed down.

"Couldn't you do this earlier?" Viviane asked him.

"I didn't because I didn't want to alert him but now there's no choice." He answered.

"You haven't practiced those spells."

"I've been preparing for this day for a thousand five hundred years do you really think I wouldn't have practiced this?"

"Ok than."

The boy went forward and stood infront of the bones, they were eight skeletons. Using all the power he had he lifted his hands and began the spell. The spell caused the sky to go dark and the wind to blow faster. Viviane's hair and dress began to fly.

"I saw to you." He spoke. "Rise and live again!"

The clouds above them gathered in circles in the sky and from there eight beems of bright light came down and covered each skeleton seperately. The boy couldn't stop the spell right there, he had to continue it and it had to be eight times more powerful as he was working it on eight people. His strength was getting drained and he kneeled on the ground, Viviane came there to assist him.

Blood began to drip from his right nostril and his body grew weak. To cast a spell this powerful and with eight times more power he should be in his original form, which he was, but he could also grow weak. The light grew fade and disappeared after a while, the boy being so exhausted fell backwards while still kneeling. The golden outline of the castle disappeared.

Viviane looked at him and when she looked up she was, standing before her, two girls and six boys dressed according to who they are.

Lancelot, Gwaine, Leon, Percival, Eylan, Guinevere, Morgana and Arthur stood before them.

"That was something." Gwaine stated.

"Wait, what is this place?" Percival asked.

"The lady of the lake!" Morgana pointed at Viviane. "What is she doing her."

"Stand back!" Arthur said and stood infront of them and took his hand to the scabbard but he soon realised that Excalibur wasn't there. "You took my sword!"

"She even hurt that boy." Guinevere added.

"Wait!" Viviane yelled. "I didn't do anything, y'all should be happy that we brought y'all back on this earth."

The boy stood up after sometime and rubbed his head. He looked at the eight of them standing infront of him and smiled.

"I know your eyes." Arthur stated and went to have a closer look. "Merlin!" Arthur grabbed and hugged him tightly. "Look how young you are."

"Yeah, this is the real me. That old man was just a facade." Merlin replied.

"What weird clothes you're wearing." Morgana said.

"Welcome to the twenty first century, everyone."

Merlin took them to a bungalow in the outskirts of the city and explained the entire situation to them. He showed them what new stuff the world has now and what new things they could do.

"Wow this thing is so cool." Gwaine commented on the smart TV. Leon found the couch intersting, Percival liked the gym room (for some reason Merlin had a gym room in his bungalow) Arthur loved the fridge. Eylan just sat on the chair and took a look at the world map handing on the wall. Lancelot found the fan on the ceiling interisting.

Morgana and Guinevere sat down on the couch next to Viviane while she was reading a book kept there. They noticed that her nails were not the usual colour. They were blue.

"You have blue nails." Guinevere stated.

"Oh, it's just nail polish." Viviane replied.

"Sorry, what?" Morgana asked.

"It's this." Merlin kept a whole box of different colours of nail polish infront of the three girls. Viviane was delighted.

"The entire thing's not for you, share it with them." Merlin said to Viviane.

"Ofcourse I will. Choose a colour you want and I'll teach you to apply it. Morgana went first and picked up a rose gold one which matched the clothes she wore while Guinevere picked a yellow one up.

Viviane picked the blue one and showed them how it had to be gently applied on the nails. Merlin realised that even the boys needed to have some fun after coming back to life after many centuries. He started the TV and played football for them.

He gathered them in the living room where the girls were also there and made them sit down on the three couches. The boys kept on asking questions to him about each and everything happening in the match and how could they see it.

"I forgot y'all don't know football." Merlin stated.

Viviane hit her palm on her forehead.