Chapter one- ~The start~

(When Arian and Ed met)

..Arian's POV
I love him, shape of you is such a beautiful song.. I would do anything to meet him.. I love him so much. he gives me butterflies, it makes me feel so in love. but.. I heard he is in love with Y/N .. how will I ever get to love him? 

Arian sighed.

I wish I was able to speak my mind.. my friends are always yapping. how annoying.. yapp.. yapp.. and yapp. can they ever shut up? I'm just trying to listen to shape of you. I LOVE Ed... I wish I could just tell him how much I love his gorgeous icy blue eyes. suddenly to my surprise, I see Ed Sheeran outside my bus.  I yelled loudly and hopped off my bus, like a rabbit.                                    *Insert boing-boing sound effects*

Ed turned with a surprisingly soft, gorgeous, smile. 
"hello dear", he continued. "What brings you to me on such a beautiful morning?" He said in a collected but calm. 

"I- I-... I love you Ed! I love your music..!  but most importantly.. I love you and that amazing smile.."  Arian said happily, she couldn't take the excitement that flew through her body. she was honest, but happy. 

"Aw.. I love you too baby girl.." Ed held Arians cheek, caressing it with his soft but veiny hands. moving his thumb around her cheek, but then.. Arian pulled his hand off to flex her amazing mewing jawline and started to mew. 

Ed Sheeran was shocked! she had a great jawline! 

suddenly..  Kendall came!!

"But..- i love him!" Kendall called. she said with sweet puppy eyes that were tearing up.. 

"HES MINE!! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM. IT'S NOT HIS TIME!! GRR..!" 
Arian was silly.. a bit to silly!! she went alpha on Kendall.. Kendall started to cry.. and have a tantrum.. how cute!  

Suddenly someone walked in mid whaling.. Y/N!! 

"What about me Ed?" Y/n glared daggers at both the girls, angrily she threw her drink at them all before yelling. 

"I HATE YOU."  

Ed started to mumble and stutter.

Thats enough story telling for today, wait till chapter two!