Daily Mail

Princess Victoria wears oversized sweater during shopping trip as fans think she's pregnant with boyfriend Nicholas Alderidge Palmers baby

PRINCESS Victoria has been seen while walking into a grocery store amid pregnancy rumors.

The 20-year-old might have been doing a causal everyday task, but she still looked like a model.

Victoria was wearing an oversized knitted sweater that was so large she could have worn it as a dress.

The center of the dress was gray, but the right and left sides were tan, the same color as her ankle boots.

Under her sweater, The formula 1 star wore a tiny pair of white shorts that were only visible when she lifted the hem of her shirt.

She accessorized with black sunglasses and two tan bags in different shades and sizes.

The royal personality's hair was unstyled as it hung down around her face and the wind blew it in different directions.

Victoria's entire figure was obscured by the large and bulky sweater making it perfect for her to hide a potential baby bump.

BABY BUMP?

The princess recently sparked pregnancy rumors with her boyfriend Nicholas Alderidge, 20, after she was spotted with a supposed belly bump.

The candid images were taken as she walked around Monte Carlo, Monaco, in a tight black tank top and loose black pants.

When the images were shared on X, formerly known as Twitter, one fan wrote: "Jesus Victoria is pregnantttttttt."

Another said: "Woah!!" and a third commented: "Omg baby royal on the way."

Fans freaked out until one user shut down the speculation by pointing out that the apparent bump was an optical illusion.

As it turned out, the "bump" was actually a person's butt who was standing behind her.

The user said: "Y'all calm down she is not pregnant. That's someone else back as they are going the opposite way."