My bad original gangster?

Izana hurriedly took her hand before leading her to a sunny spot under the grass with kakucho following, each of the boys sat on either side of you who just gripped the grass with a sour look on her face 'I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this' Izana wide orchid eyes looked at her from the side before turning his head completely towards her with a wide smile 'he's really creepy but cute at the same time' 

Facing the boy he started talking to her about how he's a king and his friend kakucho is a slabe and how you'll be his queen. She found his actions a little cute but still felt uncomfortable. She looked at kakucho who blinked at her owlishly before the turned to shinchiro who watch from afar silently pleading him to get her.

Shifting on her butt she leaned against the tree to get more comfortable since she figured she was gonna be here a while.

.

.

.

And she was there for 3 hours with Izana chatting away while kakucho butted in a few times . Shinchiro then came up and said it was time to bring y/n back home ' thank goodness!' She mentally shouted before she stiffly got up and ran towards shinchiro "aww, I wanted her to stay longer, you'll bring her back right?" He had a frown on her face while kakucho agreed. Shinchiro sighed before reluctantly agreeing and the duo walked off.

"How'd you like it?"She glared at him "I was uncomfortable, did you not sense my stares" he sheepishly scratched his head "no! Sorry" softening her face she shook her head before hopping on the motorcycle and shinchiro following after.

The ride back to y/ns home was peaceful as neither of them talked. Parking infront of her house she hopped of quickly before nodding at shinchiro with a stoic face "good day." He waited until she went inside before he drove off lost in his own thoughts.

———

SHIBUYA, TOKYO 2005

ever since the incident she never really interacted with shinchiro again, yes she did save him but she thought it was best to stay away for now, especially since after he was weirdly clingy and protective. 

Shaking her head she walked down the sidewalk. She had a white button up shirt with a light yellow sweatshirt over it, and a grey skirt.  Speeding up her pace she entered the school ground only to see her friend hinata slapping a short blonde. "Hinata!" The shorter girl turned to you "big sis!" Her stoic face turned into a frown 'sol..' "how many times have I told you not to call me that" she took hair that rested on her shoulder and flipped it.

Walking confidently up she tilted her chin up before looking at the short blonde. She reached her hand out and gripped the hand that held hinatas tightly, with little effort she ripped the hand off "hands off" the taller one looked ticked "you wanna die?" Side eyeing him she pushed hinata behind her before tall guy grabbed her shoulder "and you, you think you can slap Mikey and just peace outta here?" Takemichi then grabbed his shoulder 

"Don't mess with hina!" Y/n rolled her yes and his pathetic behavior, 'Mikey' spoke up "I really thought we could be friends takemitchy..how do you wanna die?" Takemichi trembled in the corner but didn't back down. The blonde reeled his fist back. Without wasting a second y/n punched him on the cheek harshly. Taking a few steps back from the impact he fell on his but, holding his red cheek he then moved it to feel the wet sensation ticking down from his nose to his lip. 

Draken stood there bewildered at her strength, he got up with the help of Draken "woah! That was a doozy! Who're you?" He then turned to takemichi "oh by the way I was joking" she smiled at looked at you a bit from the corner of his eye. 

She kept a calm face but on the inside she was freaking out 'Y/N YOU SHOULDVE KNOWN HE WAS ONLY JOKING, STUPID STUPID STUPID!!' A slight pink tinted at her cheeks and a wobbbly frown took over. 

She quickly tried walking away back home 'I was super late anyway' "Nu uh big sis!" She grabbed y/n shoulder and turned her around "apologize" frowning she looked to the side 'there's no way I'm apologizing to a man' "I apologized, it's not gonna kill you!" 

She looked behind her to see the three blondes before turning back to hina "pleaseeee big sis" the image of sol appeared infront of her. Furrowing her eyebrows she walked over stiffly "sorry." He cupped a hand on his face before waving his freehand "nahhh you're good! That was one h*ll of a punch!" She was slightly confused as to why he was so happy.

"I'm sorry hina that I couldn't go to our date" he looked to the side ashamed "it's fine! We can always do it another time" the three walked off, when Mikey reached the bike he turned around "miss prickly-chin wanna come with us?" He had that same smile "n-" "she would love to" hinata interrupted.

She gave the taller girl a thumbs up "have fun big sis!" She tried to protest but Mikey was patiently eating for her. Sighing in exasperation she massaged he forehead and walked forward "you'll ride with Ken-chin" 'Ken-chin' looked at her "call me draken" she hummed unamused in response "h-hello Roselei-San" she ignored him and wrapped her arms around drakens waist.

"S-so Mikey why did you take an interest in me" Mikey laughed "that's a silly question, you remind me of my big bro! Just not as cool" ignoring the rest of their conversation she enjoyed the view before they came to a stop. 

'It's beautiful here' "I want to make a new era for delinquents, takemitchy" "let's go Ken-chin" be turned around towards you "oh by the way, would you join my gang miss prickly-chin?" She turned her to face him getting up from the grass "no." Grabbing takemichi by his collar she dragged him. 

Walking down the road they passed a group of three people, e/c eyes met grey ones whose widened slightly 'he seems, vaguely familiar..' turning back she let go of the blondes collar.