Chapter -4

I didn't proof read it guys. If there is any mistakes please forgive me🫂

Hobi's POV

It's been four hours but hobi can't even get a blink of a sleep . He is tossing and turning around the entire time but no use. His thoughts were filled with yoongi. He has seen yoongi multiple times. He was always cold and silent but hobi never thought the heartbreak was the reason behind his coldness and silence. He can't even imagine how heartbroken Yoongi was when his husband died. When hobi asked about Yoongi's partner to Jin, he said that he was not in the right place to tell him

Hobi turns around and looks at Jimin, who's sleeping peacefully. As a brother he feels like he failed to fulfill jimin's wish to become a dancer. Tears were rolling down his face without knowing him. He whipped his eyes and turned around to try to sleep.

“Hyung, what happened? You're still not sleeping "Jimin gets up from his bed and lies down next to his brother. He can clearly see the distress in his brother's eyes. “Sorry Jimin , did I wake you up” . Hobi asked while caressing his brother's hair.

“No hyung, what happened, you look not so good,” asked Jimin while looking at his brother's red eyes. And whipping his brother's tears from the corner of his eyes. He doesn't know what happened to his brother but he definitely knows something is bothering him.

“Hyung is something bothering you, why are you crying?” Jimin asked with concern in his voice. And looking at his brothers now swollen face. “Nothing jiminie i'm fine” hobi said while whipping his eyes. “I just want to be the best brother for you. I want to fulfill every dream that you have in your life. I just don't want you to feel that our economical situation or our parents are obstacles for your future." Hobi said while caressing his brother's cheeks. 

Jimin can't understand what his brother is talking about. But he wants to do everything to make his brother happy.
Hobi decides what he is going to do… but he really doesn't know whether he is doing everything right or wrong. But he decided to take any risk to make his brother's life happy.

JIN POV

Jin is thinking about the cafe incident while laying on his husband's chest.. “What are you thinking baby?” Namjoon asks while playing with his husband's hair. “N..nothing Joonah.” Jin said while playing with husbands fingers. “But i doesnt seem like anything to me…

something is definitely bothering you, tell me what happened” namjoon said.
Jin sighs at Namjoon about Yoongi's behavior and his talk with Hobi .

Namjoon was shocked and looked at Jin with wide eyes.. “Y-You did what”Namjoon asked… “Yes Joon, I told Hobi about Yoongi being a widower,” Jin said with a sad voice.. “I can't do this anymore Joon… I can't watch our son suffer anymore and I know that No one can match our son perfectly other than Hobi'' Jin said crying in his husband's chest…

It's okay baby… you did what is good for our son… but of course we have to think and respect Hobi's decision” Namjoon said while hugging his husband tightly. “Of course Joon, I'm not going to force him,” Jin said. “What is Hobi's reaction after you told about Yoongi's past?” Namjoon asked while looking at his husband.

“I didn't tell him everything about Yoongi's past Joon. I only told him that Yoongi is a widower. We are not in a place to tell this to hobi. And I don't want Hobi to accept Yoongi out of pity.” Jin said with a soft broken voice. Like he is going to cry anytime soon again .

“You did a really good job as a father and I'm so proud of you baby”Namjoon whispered into his husband's ears and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Both husband's sleep peacefully without knowing that the two souls are burning with emotions. Yoongi and Hobi both have to decide important things for their lives soon. Both were feeling confused, broken and lost.