A Blessing with a curse

My alarm rang for the first time, I turned it off, The 2nd time, I again turned it off.

Finally, At the tenth try of my annoying alarm clock, I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom to freshen up!!

I came downstairs and greeted my mom and dad with the usual two lettered word"Good morning, Mom and Dad".

They greeted me back,
So far, The day is going good.

Well, If you're wondering why am I saying so, Let me tell you one thing....

𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦
𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁,
𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬....

Okay, Enough of this nonsense....
I have already made plans for the day, Firstly, I am going to the library and then at the dawn, I will attend the birthday party of a close friend of mine. Well, Not so close 😑.... Okay, I hope you got the irony.

Another Secret of mine: I love acting busy.
I know I am weird 👽...

"Mom, Dad, I am going to the library"~ I shouted as I made my way out of the main door of the house.

" Alright, Don't be late" Is what I got as a response.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆:

I was shuffling through the books on the shelf, When a book with a dark cover caught my attention.

This book was named "Demons: Dark truth" by Author "Ruka Aloe"

Curiosity took over me, So, I opened the book and got myself busy in reading it.
I closed the book with satisfaction when it was time to go back home.

On my way back, My mind was filled with only one type of thoughts, "Are demons really evil as the book described them", It's funny how I am thinking about this when I don't even know if demons exist....

"Are demons handsome?" ~ A second thought interrupted.
"Rubbish" ~ I internally cursed myself for having such stupid thoughts.

Time skip:
After the birthday party:

I can hear the fading voices of the wind flowing as the trees danced in rythm to its melody, The sky looked heavenly and the cooing of birds can be heard as I made my way through the uncrowdy road which is the only path to my home fron my "not so close" friend's house.

My bicycle came to a halt when I noticed something hard like a rock hitting the forewheel of my bicycle.

I got off and noticed the hard thing was not a rock but an alive man who is on his verge of dying, I cannot clearly see his face as it is quite dark now.
I gathered some courage as I moved towards the man and asked, "Excuse me mister, Let me take you to the hospital, It's getting dark now and It doesn't seem to be a crowdy place too, Is that okay?".
The young man replied with a "hmm"...

I didn't wasted any time and grabbed his hand to help him get to my bicycle,
But, As soon as I grabbed his hand,
I heard a loud thunderstorm and flinched,

When I looked back at him, He was already looking at me, Indeed staring deep into my soul with his now dark eyes which do not seem humanly.
"Is he a devil " ~ A thought crossed my mind, I shrugged it off.

I kept looking at him as it was hard to take my eyes off from his handsome face, He looks like a greek God,
I have to admit that I haven't seen a human as beautiful as him before.
Another thunderstorm hitted and then I realised I was actually staring at him for this long as he was staring me back as if lost somewhere.

I turned back and started to walk ahead when his deep hoarse voice hitted my ears...
"Where do you think you are going without your surprise?"
"Wha-at" ~ I replied confusedly.
"You got a blessing with a curse" ~ He smirked and replied back.
I was taken aback by his words...
"Was I right, Is he a demon?"
"What can be the blessing?"
"What can be the curse?"