10: Empress in name

The levitating person came close to the four of them.

"Who are you?" Finn asked.

The person looked down at them.

"Get lost." He said as he smacked Lemon, Finn and Dot out of the way. Elaina didn't budge.

"Oh, how marvelous! Her Imperial highness is here herself! Today surely is my lucky day. But too bad I can't deal with you right now. I have some chores left to do." Said the person as he walked past Eliana.

"What the heck?"

Elaina's eyes narrowed at him.

"Something's wrong I sense..."

Suddenly an image of that person trying to kill Abel came into her mind.

"Is he gonna."

Elaina looked back at the person to see him standing right in front of Abel.

He tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh? What's with the wounds? Did you lose against someone?" He asked as he saw Abel wounded.

Abel stayed quiet.

The person suddenly grinned.

"You couldn't even rise to the top of this school. You're pretty pathetic. But I do appreciate you... for giving us intel on Headmaster Wahlberg." Said the person as he activated his magic.

He made Abel strangle himself.

"My hands are moving on their own."

"You couldn't find the one we were searching for though." He said as he hardened the grip on Abel's neck.

"But it turns out we don't need you anymore."

"But we don't need-"

Cancel.

Abel stopped strangling himself. He was breathing heavily
"So this is why father said to bring you along with the one we're searching for..." The person said amusingly as he looked back at Elaina.

Suddenly Mash appeared at the door.

"We can all party with orange juice and creampuffs."

((A/N: cell war was looking back at Elaina))

"What's with that brat who can't read the read the room?"

"Huh? It kinda sounds like..." Mash trailed off.

"Mash, this is bad. We're in no mood for stuff like that right now." Lemon warned him.

"Wait, where did you get all those creampuffs from?" Finn asked looking at the tray of creampuffs.

Just then, a fly sat on Mash's nose.