Part 6. The surprise!!

Days have passed,
Today is the mehndi ceremony of kavya and tomorrow is the wedding.

Kavya was sitting on a small stool in the middle and there were two mehndi artists on her either side.

Mehndi artist: Whose name do I have to write??

Kavya: None, she said blankly.

The Mehndi artist looked at her in confusion.

Kavya: I'll write the name my self, she said.

Vivaan (her brother): Di are u really sure about this marriage??

Kavya: Ya why not, I'm so sure about everything.

Saying so she left as her mehndi was done.

Next day, the whole Aggrawal house was lighten up as a palace, even it was not that big but it was looking beautiful.

Priest: The marriage is completed. U both are husband and wife from now. Take the blessings from ur elders.

Avyansh stood straight at his position and forwarded his hands, but his bride was lost somewhere else. He bent down a little and whispered in her ears, the rituals are completed please stand up Kainat.

 He bent down a little and whispered in her ears, the rituals are completed please stand up Kainat

She looked at his direction and then placed her palm in his hand and smiled.

(Wait are u guys thinking I've written the name kainat by mistake instead of Kavya😏. I'll clear it don't worry 😅.)

They went and took blessings from the priest, the Avyansh's parents, then they went towards vivaan who hugged her sister tightly.

Vivaan: I'll miss my chudail, afterall how will I fight with u now. Don't cry now otherwise all ur makeup will be ruined and everyone will see ur ugly face which just reassemble like a chudail.

Then they went to Kavya's mother she hugged her daughter and cried her heart out and told her many things about how to handle everything and how to adjust herself in her new household.

Then in the last they went towards her father who was standing in the last hiding his tears, he also hugged her daughter but the duo felt something different that was not bad at all, it was feeling like a satisfaction.