5|•

Manga nahi rab se tumhe ....
Lekin ishara tumhi par tha ...♥️💖

Naam beshaq nah liya ho ...
Lekin Pukara tumhi ko tha ....♥️💖<3

-----×------×-------×------×-------×-----×----

Detective Khushi And Aarav 🧐♥️

Khushi , her friends and her family members were reached at hotel.

The Hotel :

The Hotel :

After sometime Aira and Devesh also reached there.
A small smile appeared on Khushi's face seeing Aaira and Devesh .

Khushi hugged Aaira with smiled face .
Now all were sitting together while having their talks and giggles with some starter.

Khushi , Sam and Aaira was making the insta reels .

After a while :

There was glass of juice in khushi's hand , she was laughing on Sam's poor jokes .
Suddenly her laugh was stopped and eyebrows were frowned , who invited him here? She said in her mind , she was talking about none other than Aarav.

Sam and khushi looked at each other with questioning face .

Who invited this bitter gourd here Sam? Khushi asked .
Even I don't know he replied.
Khushi doesn't likes him , she even don't want him to join the party.

Whereas , Reyansh was welcoming him , come come have a sit please Reyansh said to Aarav .

Aarav saw Khushi's face which was not looking good after seeing him .

he sat in front of her , while looking her continously like he is just here to admire her face With leisure .

Aarav was still busy only to look Khushi, suddeny she captured him looking at her , He suddenly turned his gaze away from her.
Reyansh saw Aarav and asked what happened Aarav ?

Nothing he replied.
After few minutes Reyansh and Aarav both got busy in their business talks and the others were getting bored with their boring talks .

Suddenly Sam asked khushi to dance.
She smiled and both of them started to dance .
Arohi and Mr. Ayaansh was also dancing together whereas Aaira was dancing with Reyansh .
And Devesh was finding the girl with whom he can also dance .

Aarav was the single one who were not dancing .
Sam and khushi was in their own world's , they were dancing very well , and Aarav saw both of them With strange look . he was getting irritated by their closeness .
Even he doesn't know that from where and when these Strange and unknown feeling entered in his mind .

He ignored both khushi and Sam and also that unfamiliar feelings of his .

Suddenly Aaira come and grabbed his hand and made him also dance with her .
A small smile again appeared on Khushi's lips while seeing both the brother and sister dancing in a very cute manner , both of them were looking too cute .