Got Caught

Elisse have a current boyfriend for almost a year. They will be celebrating their anniversary soon. She is already working. She graduated last year. Her boyfriend is still in College, to graduate this year. Her boyfriend's name is Raven.

Time: 7:00 AM

Elisse scrolling in Twitter, drinking coffee

While Elisse is scrolling in Twitter, a notification  appeared.

"Hey, what's your number?"

Elisse clicked the notification and saw that it was from her boyfriend's account. Her boyfriend is having a communication with another girl.

She saw their exchange of conversation:

Girl: Hey, long time
Raven: Yeah. Long time. Are you still in the same school?
Girl: Yes. Still the same.
Raven: Do you still have a boyfriend?
Girl: You won't see me in that dating app if I still have a boyfriend. How about you?
Raven: Me too. We broke up 3 weeks ago.
Raven: So you don't have a partner now, we can talk? Or you might go back together
Girl: No, I don't want to anymore. 4 years is tiring.
Raven: Can I get your number?

Elisse flinched her hands as she read what her boyfriend said. The coffee she was drinking accidentally slipped. Elisse cried a lot as she saw Raven's chat. Elisse immediately confronted Raven.

Elisse: Who is she? Who are you flirting with?
Raven: I'm not flirting. I'm just talking to an old friend.
Elisse: Not flirting? Old friend? Dating app? Don't make a fool out of me
Raven: Yes. Is it not allowed?
Elisse: Keep denying it. I'm so tired of you. You are a shit. Fuck you. We can't fix this anymore. Lets break up.
Raven: Up to you. I'm just saying the truth.
Elisse: Fuck you liar.
Raven: How did I became a liar?
Elisse: Why would the girl even say sorry if you are saying the truth? Lets stop this.

Elisse was crying. She didn't go to work.  Everyday, she keeps on drinking. No one knows what happened to Elisse. Not until..

Elisse has a Bestfriend namely Katherine. Katherine is a party girl who cares less about whats happening in the world.

Katherine asked if she could stay for the night to Elisse' s house. Elisse agreed.

Katherine shared about her fun parties. Elisse had no reaction. Katherine got confused.

Katherine: Elisse, do you have a problem?

-Elisse still not speaking-

Katherine: Elisse?
Elisse: We broke up
Katherine: What? When?
Elisse: Last month. Before our anniversary

-Katherine hugged Elisse-

Katherine: What happened?
Elisse: He cheated on me. I caught him talking with another girl.
Katherine: Fuck that guy. He is not that good looking anyway.

-A person is going down stairs-
-It's Elisse's mom-
-Her mom stares at her-

Mom: Why are you crying?
Elisse: Katherine is sharing a sob story!

Elisse's mom still doesn't know that they broke up.

—Night, 10PM—

Mom: Why were you really crying?
Elisse: We broke up.
Mom: I know. You never wore the dress you bought.

After her mom said that. Elisse just kept crying. Her mom hugged her.

Mom: It's okay. It will be okay. You will find another person that will love you. Just keep crying now, it will be better soon.