First day

After a week of the exam Izuku and his group got accepted into Ua. Of course Izuku did use his clothing that he wired before as he knows very well that he's gonna have to take it over.

Before he made it to class a certain person called out to him something he was familiar to as he turned to him.

????: so you are Izuku huh???

As the 4 were ready to defend him as they were confused on how the pro hero knows him as Izuku spoke up

Izuku: no worries he's safe he's actually one of the ones I spoke of when I told you about my family who hasn't done wrong by me. To answer your question uncle Aizawa yes it's me. I'm guessing Recovery girl told you since last week.

As the group went back to being calm as Izuku stepped up after he told them not to worry as Aizawa smiled.

Aizawa: yes she has at first I was livid if she told the truth about you she did tell me on how tall you were and that your black hair like mines were the same length (not really sure if it is or not but in this story it is in my Au)

Izuku: well as you know she's telling the truth I told her so last week.

Aizawa: very well I'm guessing that this is your people who is as strong as you right???.....well I expect you 5 to be above all else in the class also when you get to class just stay quiet that's all I ask I don't care if you leave the room for anything and also today when you see the uniform which I'm sure that you probably won't wear which I don't care just go to the field I mean it when I will say that there will be an expulsion if they don't make it out to the field.

As the 5 nodded as they made it to the class as they see that they were the first to be there as they actually don't mind as they chose their seat. Soon Aizawa made it a few minutes after as he see the 5 and smirked as he already wants peace and quiet as he nods and went into his sleeping bag. Soon after a half hour later the rest came in as they never even paid attention to either the 5 nor Aizawa as they started to start talking waiting for him to arrive as they started to get loud as Izuku had enough as he soon used his powers to shut them up.

 Soon after a half hour later the rest came in as they never even paid  attention to either the 5 nor Aizawa as they started to start talking waiting for him to arrive as they started to get loud as Izuku had enough as he soon used his powers to s...