Chapter 19: Fight

3rd Person POV
Bella and Emmett circled around each other at the backyard.

Bella knew she was strong, so she torn down the shield towards him. 'Let's do this monkey man.' She said. That threw Emmett off. The only people who called him that was Rose and Be-

With Emmett distracted, Bella charged towards Emmett's front to headbutt him, and it worked, Emmett was sent flying backwards until he hit the tree, the tree broke, but not enough for it to fall.

"Damn." Emmett grunted as he got up on his feet. He had never encountered a wolf as strong as this one.

Bella let out a playful bark to challenge Emmett. "Oh yeah? My turn." Emmett jumped to get behind Bella but Bella knew what he was gonna do, she watched him do this move when he and Jasper wrestled back then.

Before Emmett could get to her from behind, Bella jumped slightly forward and as Emmett landed, he was kicked backward, hitting another tree, the impact still as strong, if not, stronger. 'Got any more force on ya?' Bella howled.

"You're good." Emmett chuckled as he ran towards Bella. Bella prepared for impact as she grounded herself to the ground but suddenly, Emmett slid downwards and kicked Bella from under. Bella let out a yelp of surprise but soon recovered, backflipping mid-air and landing on her feet.

Carlisle came outside, to watch along his family as his son and the wolf fight, friendly.

---

Bella and Emmett huffed and panted. Emmett's clothes were dirty and torn. Bella's fur was muddy and matted.

"Give up?" Emmett smirks.

They've been going at it for about 20 minutes, the Cullens were slightly in awe. Not just because of the way Ella was still able to take Emmett's raw strength, but the other part was that she knew exactly how Emmett fought, his tactics and the his weaknesses. It was like Ella knew Emmett personally.

'Hell. No.' Bella barked. Deciding that she could reveal her gift just a bit. Bella pounced on Emmett using her forcefield to make sure he stays down.

"The fuck?" Emmett tried prying himself of the ground, but the harder he tried, it looked like the deeper Emmett sunk into the forest floor.

Bella put her paw on his chest while laughing as a wolf. 'Got you! Give up?'

Emmett grunted, trying to defy the rules of gravity. Rosalie perked up at that, she knew, more than anyone, Emmett was the strongest out of all of them. So seeing him struggle kinda worried her for a bit.

"FINE." Emmett groaned as he stopped struggling, Bella howled as she got off Emmett. She shook off some of the mud. 'Blegh, I need a bath.'

"We can actually hose you down ya know." Emmett joked but Bella took it seriously. She loved it, Jacob and Raina always joked that Bella was more wolf than them as she acted like a dog most of the time. 'Hell yeah!' Her tail wagged as Emmett grinned, looking at Esme.

Esme sighed before nodding her head. Emmett cheered before running towards the hose, followed by an enthusiastic Bella.

----

Edward and Jacob walked side by side through the jungles of Brazil. Oddly slowly.

"What gives? Why walk so slow?" Jacob mumbled, a bit annoyed, he slung his duffel bag over his shoulder as Edward hummed. "I have.. relatives, yeah, and I'm not sure how they'll take it once they find out my mate is a wolf."

Jacob nodded his head slowly as the strangeness of the situation weighed him on the shoulders. Mortal enemies of the same gender, mates. Now that's a Hollywood-worth story.

"Why are you allowing this to happen?" Jacob spoke in a hushed town, but of course, Edward heard it. "Hmm?" He hummed turning his head slightly but continuing to walk.

"Us."

Jacob and Edward walked in silence for a few minutes, neither of them knowing what to say.