::strange::

::Nickel's POV::

I opened my eyes, my head hurting the lights hurting as I tried to sit up. Everything on my body hurt. I finally pulled myself up and looked around. All I could guess what that I was in test tube's laboratory, judging by the science equipment and papers scattered everywhere. Why was I here? Last thing I remember was watching the stars with baseball. I thought to myself for a moment before a sharp pain ran across my body. I flinched at the sudden pain noticing something I hadn't before.

A glowing tail and antennas.

::Test tube's POV::

"Are you sure he's going to be okay test tube?" Baseball asked concerned for his best friends health. I sighed "I don't know, I've never seen anything like this before!" I told baseball as he only looked at me disappointedly "maybe we should go check to see if he woke up" baseball suggested, I nodded as we both exited Hotel OJ and headed for my laboratory.

As we arrived, I noticed nickel awake but before I could get to him baseball ran up to him "Nickel! Are you?" Baseball asked rapidly

"ภ๏, เ'๓ ๔๏เภﻮ гєคՇ! เ'๓ ภ๏Շ ภєгש๏ยร ๏г ς๏ภŦยรє๔ คՇ คɭɭ!" Nickel said, his antenna's going red for a second.

Baseball and me exchanged confused looks "Do you mind repeating that nickel?" I asked

"เ รคเ๔ เ ฬคร ๔๏เภﻮ Ŧเภє." His antenna's turned green as I stared at baseball who started to look more worried. I suddenly remembered something as I ran to my desk pulling a project that I was never able to use "Test tube what's that?" Baseball asked.
(A/N- What it looked like)

"It's a translator pin!" I exclaim walking over to show baseball the device "it should work with any language as long as it's touching the thing speaking so let's see if it works on Nickel" I spoke before walking to Nickel who also looked very con...

"It's a translator pin!" I exclaim walking over to show baseball the device "it should work with any language as long as it's touching the thing speaking so let's see if it works on Nickel" I spoke before walking to Nickel who also looked very confused. I placed the translator pin onto Nickel. "Did it work?" Baseball asked, I shrugged.

"How should I know?" Nickel said before his antenna turned green going back to it's original color. "Oh so it does work! That's good to know" I said happily "Nickel are you doing okay?" Baseball asked walking up to the bed Nickel was sitting on "As I said earlier, I'm doing fine." His antenna proceeded to turn red.

"Golly gee! Why does it do that?" I asked walking up to Nickel to get a closer look at his antenna's. I quickly walked over to my desk to take a few notes on the strange occurrence's, pulling up a chair in front of the bed.

::Baseball's POV::

I watched as test tube asked Nickel questions his antennas glowing the occasional green and red. After 30 long minutes Test tube got up from her seat and walked over to me "Okay! So from what I've observed Nickel's antennas work basically like a lie detector, which is why it glows red and green" test tube concluded her notebook now written with various notes.

"And why did you tell me and not Nickel this?" I stared at test tube for a moment "I haven't told him yet because I thought it would be better if you tell him, you're closer to him and it's getting late so have fun!" She said joyfully smiling out of the lab for the new information she had found out.

I approached Nickel on the bed and sat down beside him. "Sooo, how's your day?" I asked as he looked at me "Oh, i'm doing just amazing baseball!" He said sarcastically his antennas starting to glow red again. I was about to open my mouth before Nickel interrupted me "Oh and I heard what test tube said she's not that great at whispering." Nickel spoke admitting a green light around them.

We talked for the rest of the night, I wonder if this is going to effect our friendship is some way.

Maybe more than I hope.