𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟑

(i jus be writing shit, i jus came up with this quick asf n it took me about 15 minutes to write, ya be greatful 💋😭)

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:20PM

DD walked into his room where makayla was sitting at as he started smirking at her—makayla looked up from her phone seeing dd giving her a devious grin as she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"what is it dd?" makayla asked laughing as dd went up to her before crouching down infront of her—dd then took his ponytail out before letting his hair fall all down his face.

"can you do my hair please ma?" dd asked as makayla lifted her hands up before running them throughout dd's hair, but they almost immediately got caught in the back of his head.

"yikes." makayla said as dd glared at her before she let out a loud laugh—"go get the hair stuff." makayla said as dd lifted up quickly before going to the closet.

makayla shook her head as dd came back with the hair supplies—makayla then pointed to the floor as dd sat down in between her legs. "you want twists?" makayla asked as dd nodded.

she then quickly got started making his parts—dd sat there on his best behavior before he grabbed his phone and clicked the instagram icon. he then pressed the live button before he lifted his phone up showing makayla doing his hair.

"sup ya." dd said waving to his fans that quickly joined as they started asking about makayla.

"how my wife doin?"

"why my wife doing yo hair..."

"this my wife fuck yall talkin about?" dd asked mugging his head back as makayla quickly popped him with the comb making him wince forward before turning around to look at her.

"why the fuck would you do that." dd asked with a small glare as makayla laughed before pointing to the live—"don't talk to my baes like that, and sit still!" makayla said as dd opened his mouth widely.

"you cheatin on me? that's what we doin?" dd said as makayla rolled her eyes playfully before laughing.

"that's right"

"pop his ass one more time!"

"LMAOO we know who the man of the relationship is..."

"chat yall fake as fuck, fuck y'all for real." dd said as makayla laughed loudly—"don't say fuck them for we all jump you." makayla said making his second section quickly finishing the back.

"man fuck you too." dd said as makayla rolled her eyes before laughing again—"ima pop yo ass again, now fuck that." makayla said as dd flinched before makayla smacked her lips.

"you know damn well i wasn't about to hit you." makayla said looking at dd with a bored face as he looked at the live—"ya see how she be abusing me? i'm really surviving right now." dd said as the live started laughing at him.

"i don't know why you running to them for help, they on my side." makayla said proudly as she continued doing his hair—"chat don't love me no more." dd said fake crying as makayla shook her head.

"yes we do!"

"i love you boo."

"david hush it up."

"i said stop movin! ina pop the back of that neck next." makayla said before she laughed loudly—dd just rolled his eyes as the live stated laughing and sending in different emojis.

"i'm playing dd, i love youuu." makayla said as dd shook his head quickly—"you don't love me, move." dd said with a stank face while pushing makayla off him as she quickly smacked her lips.

"i do love you, cmere stink." makayla said gently grabbing dd's face before she started kissing him all over—he just smiled while she gave him kisses.

"yall wish ya was getting kisses like these huh." dd said as makayla laughed before she continued doing his hair.