like..we'd leave you alone!

HELLLLOOOOO!! I'm back, I'm feeling better and I feel like I could do a short update!

You had just "convinced" catnap and Dogday, to leave you alone for a while so you can finish your paperwork, (of course you still need to do paperwork w-what do you think this is!)
After you finished your work you went to go check on The Husav children aka Savannah and hunter. Hunter thought the name was cool and he ask his little sister; savannah if she thought it was cool. And since she absolutely adores her brother she said yes.

          WHEN YOU GET TO•
               •THEIR ROOM•

Y/n: Hi there savannah!

Savannah looks away from her drawing and stands up and walks to you; it was more like running but with slow pace she hugged you for a swift second before pulling away.

Savannah: heya miss L/n!

You pat her head playfully before kneeling down to her level.

Y/n: how have you been, dear?

Savannah giggles, her giggle tugs at your heart.

savannah: I've been super good! Hunter knows it too!

She starts laughing and you just noticed that hunter wasn't there.

Y/n: Um, speaking of which were is hunter?

She laughed a little bit more before taking your hand and taking you to the closet.

            WHEN YOU OPEN•
                •THE CLOSET•

when you open the closet you see that hunter was in the closet tied up and his mouth tapped shut with duck tape.

Y/n: Savannah why'd you do this?

Savannah: weeeellll...he ask me if I can tie rope.. and I think I went overboard

You start to chuckle; not being able to hold it back anymore

Hunter: mhmhmmh!

Savannah walks over to hunter and gently takes the duck tap off.

Hunter: remind me to never tell you that again

After a while of spending time with them you go back to the room that you shared with dogday and catnap. You thought you were just going to go to sleep; but her of course your not hahaha!

You lay down in bed, thinking that your going were going to just go to sleep; but nope!
You feel catnaps tail wrap around your leg and you feel dogday start to hold you. You open your eyes.

Y/n: eh!?

Dogday chuckles and you feel catnap's purrs vibrate on your neck.

Dogday: we missed you angel!

Catnap: hah, like we'd leave you alone!

And that's the end I have two more updates that I need to upload that was for yesterday 😭😀

...