The Fear-Asai

"Mhmhmf!"

The sky was dark and the campfire was lit. Many of the men were sitting next to the fire or sleeping. Everyone except Haluk.

He decided to take night watch of me, and I could tell he didn't mind watching me in a vulnerable state.

It had been years that I had been in restraints after all.

After cain died, the cheif tied my neck with a rope and connected it to a tree. Just to keep me trapped and harrassed.

Haluk was the main person that used to disturb me. Throwing rotten food and rocks at me, cutting me, hitting me.

I bit down harder as I remebered being fed fecies one night.

He is the one of the main reasons I decided to leave the tribe...

Now again I was in this helpless situation.

I was hoisted up a tree against my will, my hands, chest, and neck tied up and connected to the tree by a rope. My mouth was also gagged, a separate rope tied between my teeth, preventing me from being able to speak. I was unable to move a single muscle, and it took all of my willpower not to fall victim to the panic that was trying to overcome my body.

It had been hours since the initial ambush, where I had managed to surprise them with a counterattack.

There were first only three of the men. All with spears as they tried to kill me.

I wasn't proud that I had to kill members of my formal tribe, but I had to...I had to get back to her.

I was in a hurry, because I could picture her crying like she did the day we were perched on the tree branch, her deep brown eyes filled with tears as she sobbed in fear.

It made me feel as though my chest was tight, almost like a stabbing pain, every second I was not with her.

On my way back to Madison, a larger group of them had emerged from the bushes, with Haluk himself coming out from behind them and bashing me in the head with a rock.

I was unconscious for a while but I know it had been some time since the event because the heat had subsided and the sun had been blanketed by clouds.

Now, It had been hours since the rain and incident.

I breathed heavily when I thought of her again. I was away from her. Away from those curious round brown eyes, away from her intriguing curly and wild hair, and away from her pure skin.

Away from her high toned but confident voice. Away from her.

I first laid eyes on her during me exploring, I hoped to gain information about the outsiders.

I was hidden amongst the trees, out of sight, far from where they settled.

I saw three males and one female with coral hair. They all weren't threatening looking, other than the tall and huge dark man. He wasn't tall as I, however, he did look bulky.

I was about to change my postion when I heard her loud and clear voice.

She was happy about something...overjoyed even. Her hands were wild in the air with a huge bright smile on her face. I believe she had just got out of...What did she call the creature...oh yes, a boat.

I was mezmeriazed by her dark brown curls bouncing beautifully and her brown skin glistening under the sun. I watched as she suddenly got upset at one of the males before walking away, and I felt myself being drawn to her instantly.

The other time I saw her was due to my own dangerous curiosity. I just wanted to make sure she didn't step on any of the tribes traps for hunting or came in contact with them.