Vol. 0 _ Chapter 1: New Soul

TasukeRaiOkami: Hi! I am a New writer and newbie with write fanfiction, so please write your reviews.
English not my language, so please don't tell
me about my errors.

Disclaimer :
Naruto and Undertale do not belong to me!

Chapter 1: New Soul

In Elemental Nations, next to the so-called: "Konohagakure no Sato" or just: "Konoha" or even: "Hidden Leaf Village", in a protected shelter, in the night of October 10th, gave birth beautiful red-haired woman.

"YOU'RE DEAD MINATO! HEAR ME!? DEAD!" - She shouted between heavy breaths and squeezed his hand with great force that almost broke his bones. The already named Minato

 hissed from the pain in the hand that his wife was squeezing and said: "K-Kushina, w-well done! J-just a little more l-left!" and hissed again due to the breaking bones

hissed from the pain in the hand that his wife was squeezing and said: "K-Kushina, w-well done! J-just a little more l-left!" and hissed again due to the breaking bones. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND SHUT UP!! I WILL NEVER AGREE TO THIS AGAIN!!"- screamed the also named Kushina.
Twenty minutes passed and the baby was finally born, the assistant named Biwako took the baby, cut the umbilical cord and handed the baby to the mother. "Oh, he's so cute!! And look how much he looks like you, Minato!"- Kushina shouted in delight. Minato walked up and saw a baby with hair the color of the morning sun and when he opened his eyes, they saw a pair of beautiful amethysts reflecting joy and curiosity, like their mother.
"Can I take him?" the older blond asked and pulled his hands towards the child, for which he received a hit on the head from Biwako. "The baby needs rest," she said and went to put the baby in the cradle.
The rustle was the only warning of what happened next, a man appeared in a black cloak covering his entire body and an orange mask covering his face with black patterns of fire, he knocked out Biwako and snatched the child hostage.

"Give me the nine-tails and no one will kill the Yondaime," said the man in the bailiff mask with a kunai to the child's throat. "Hey, let's not make rash actions and calm down," Minato shouted, "I'm calm, Yondaime," the man said and threw the baby into the air to pierce him with a kunai, but the father managed to catch his son. "You are fast, Yondaime, but not fast enough," the masked man said calmly, turning to the older blonde, when he heard a hiss, looked at the child and saw a dozen explosive marks covering the diapers. Minato quickly reacted and teleported to his kunai in the hut, threw off his diaper and ran out when it exploded.