chapter 1

My name is Beatrice,I know very original but I'll prefer you call me Betty,so I'll start from the beginning before I met him..before he ruined me..well I hope you enjoy my story..please remember to comment,vote and like,thank you😉

....the beginning
  I was born an omega ,so was my little brother,and my father ,I can still remember a drunken man ,who would smack and curse at me for being born..leaving me wounded and bleeding and at times back then,multiple times,I had considered death but I couldn't leave my little brother,Jasper behind to deal with this hell alone.

  You see in my pack,"Darkmoon park",omegas weren't exactly what you would say appreciated,we were treated worse than dogs and I can say that's very low being am a werewolf though I haven't gotten into the shifting part ,am 17 years old and should hopefully  shift at 18years old.
  so back to what I was saying ,in my park omegas weren't liked.

    my park are the strongest park,but the problem is the alpha hates and despises omegas,he even made new rules against omegas,basically stripping them off their rights,no one exactly knows why ,maybe it involves his mother,after all she was an omega..but that's none of my business..I wasn't interested in one thing about the alpha or getting involved with him,he was dangerous and blood thirsty Alpha,it would even be best I never meet him..all I needed to do was survive the everyday struggle with jasper and maybe one day..we could escape and I could have my mate...and he would love and protect me,the thought gave me hope ,every time I was getting beaten for no damn reason,and left for death...it gave me hope..
   But yet again among my struggling everyday life ,my mother died out of one sickness or the other,I didn't blame her actually,she had always tried to live longer ,to protect us with her petite fragile body,she tried her best to be a mother even with an abusive mate..so I didn't hate her..I was just afraid..I stared into space ,as jasper laid close to her death bed,with tears..what would become of us I wondered..as I held him close..trying to calm him down..trying to give myself confidence that everything would be okay..at least I hoped so.

   I remember it had been a week after my mother's death,omegas weren't allowed to hold park funerals,so we did all we could.We dug through the dirt and buried her in,placing a wanky wooden cross,which jasper tackfully made, over her burial site,I hugged him, as we stood there for a while just watching and looking down at where her corpse lay,"rest in peace, mother",I thought walking away with jasper..
  Two days later,my father came home with two shady looking werewolves,the first sight of them didn't seem good and rang warning signs all over my head,especially when my father called me by my name,he normally called me hey,you,shit,bitch,abomination,etc and so on,and I was used to it,but when he called me,"Beatrice",I felt my heart had stopped beating ,I was scared..no actually terrified,what did they want..especially with me..I hurriedly walked closer to them,afraid I would get a slap for walking too slow,"..yes..father..",I muttered..
  My father glanced at me with a twisted smile,"what did I tell you..",he said with a chuckle to the two other men,who nodded smiling eagerly at me,I felt their eyes everywhere,like they were inspecting a product..a commodity..
  "..father...",I muttered scared ,my fear reaching new heights.."so we have agreed on the price,I also have another one,it's male..but an omega..still",my father said as his eyes sparkled with greed..what were they talking about..price..omega..another omega..male..were they talking about jasper..oh goddess I was terrified..I needed to run,get jasper and run,something didn't not feel right and everything in my being warned me to run.I turned around ready to sprint into action ,when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder,the hair on my back instantly stood up..with goosebumps all over,"where do you think your going..?",father asked..his voice cold and poisonous.."I..I..want to get..jasper..",I stammered praying to the moon goddess ,he would buy it and let me go,I felt myself trembling and sweating buckets as he stared at me.."..hurry up then..",he said shoving me harshly forward..I said a silent thank you..to the moon goddess,still feeling their eyes on me.
  "Jas..jasper..",I muttered in a whisper..looking cautionly around as I gently tried shaking him awake,he yawled lazily..rubbing his eyes to see better.."Betty..",he muttered sleepily,"Jasper,wake up..we have to go,NOW!!",I semi like yelled.."go?,where?",he asked confused..but we didn't have time to explain.."hurry up ,get up.."I pulled him up,making the 12year old boy stand on his feet,"I'll explain everything to you later,I promise",I said kneeling down to his level before hurriedly getting up..I grabbed a few things or anything I could get my hands on,we could need.

   "Beatrice!!,what's taking so long?!",my father yelled angrily from outside,"am coming father",I shouted back,I felt my heart banging on my rib cage,almost like I was close to getting a heart attack,I glanced the only way we could climb out of and escape,a small window,"jasper..hurry up,climb out I'll be right with you,don't to scared ,okay?",I said while helping him get on the window railing,"..okay",he stuttered back,how I wish he didn't have to go through this,I could hear foot steps,making their way inside,heading towards us,I prayed again to the moon goddess,jasper was still climbing down almost landing on the outside,I could join him cause the rusty railing could only handle one person at a time.The foot steps were now getting louder,closer and so did my heart beat.
   Jasper was finally on the outside making it to the ground floor.I threw down the sack bag which had been wrapped around my waist,containing what we needed.
  "This damn little bitch,Beatrice!!", my father yelled much closer,I was just about climbing out through the railing when I felt a hand in my brown hair,pulling tightly and dragging it,"argh..ar..father..stop",I moaned out in pain begging,pleading my scalp was on fire and I was terrified,"Betty!!",I heard jasper scream out for me,but that was before I blacked out cause the next thing I knew I was thrown across the room like a rag doll and lost consciousness...escape plan failed..

Author's note:
Well I hope you guys,liked this chapter,remember to please like,comment and vote..it makes this lazy authy happy..look forward to more of Betty's story😘😘