𝐕𝐈 • 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

IT TURNED OUT THAT BONNY WELSTONE, the body of the ghost-girl, was buried at the soccer field of an old school instead of the grave yard

IT TURNED OUT THAT BONNY WELSTONE, the body of the ghost-girl, was buried at the soccer field of an old school instead of the grave yard. Which was the reason why she couldn't find her body and with that couldn't find her peace.

Dahlia had broken into the town hall-office after they've been searching for the girl's grave for hours. She searched for her records and found out that the girl was brutally murdered in 1950 and buried next to a field by the guy who killed her.

Her body then got found a view months later and the people just decided to leave it there, since it wasn't much of her left than a view bones and rotten parts of her body. For Dahlia, it was an horrible act to not even cremate a body and bury it properly in the cemetery.
She wondered if the girl had parents and what they had thought of her murdered daughter's body being left next to a soccer field.

So what Dahlia and her friends did, was breaking into the school, to get on their soccer fields and let the ghost search for the spot where her body got buried. The girl cried when she found it behind one of the spotlights.

Boony." She whispered, starting to ram the bone, she was holding in her hand the entire time, into the ground as if she wanted to stab a body in the gras underneath her. Dahlia saw her substance materialize more and more until the girl looked like a completely normal human.
Bonnett then laid down, flat on her stomach, on the grass and after a few seconds of silence, a soft snoring sound came from her resting body.

Dahlia couldn't help it as her eyes watered. She heard Meg sniffle next to her too, as she was able to use her abilities now that the spell was lifted.
The grass beneath the girl grew longer and longer and wrapped itself around the ghost's body.
Bonnett sank into the ground and Dahlia thought she felt a brief rush of energy flash through the earth beneath her feet. She was sure her siblings had felt the same.

She had fulfilled her quest.
She had succeeded.

When Dahlia made it back to camp, she was met with cheering campers, who heard of her success.
She ran her eyes over the clapping crowd and grinning faces, beamed at her.
Yet, none of them were Luke.