Chapter 2. Dreams

Flashbacks

Isabelle Fernández belongs to a rich family. Her father is the CEO of Fernández Groups and her mother runs an organisation. She is the only child of her parents.

Isabelle was 18 when she completely learned martial arts along with this she learnt many more things like using a gun, some more fighting skills. She was also incredible in many sports activities like swimming, football and many more.She also had a sharp mind which helped her to learn this all fast.

Isabelle was sitting in her room , thinking something when her mother entered.

"What are you thinking, dear?"- asked her mother

"Mom, I have been thinking a lot about my passion lately"

"That's great sweetheart. What's on your mind"

"Well, I've always had a strong desire to help people and I think by becoming a doctor, I can fulfill my wish"

"Pursuing a career in medical field requires dedication and hard work, but I have no doubt that you're up for the challenge" says her mother.

At the age of 24, she became the CEO of UnitedHealth Group and also she pursued her dream to be a doctor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the hospital -

Dr. Isabelle walks the corridor of the hospital her white coat trailing behind her. She enters in room no 132 where Mr. Evans is lying in the bed.

"Good morning, Mr Evans how are you feeling today"

"Not good. My chest is still paining"

She checks the monitor. "Your vitals looks stable, but let's run some tests to be sure"

In the examination room -

Dr. Isabelle - "It seems like your symptoms could be indicative of a cardiac issue"

"Is it serious doctor?"- asks nervously

"Let's not jump to the conclusion yet. We'll take it one step at a time." Saying this she goes to her cabin to check the reports carefully."

Later in, Dr. Isabelle's cabin she drinks her coffee and reviews Mr. Evans test results.

She comes back to the patient's room.

Dr. Isabelle while reviewing the results says - "Mr. Evans, it appears like you had a minor heart attack. But the good news is that we caught it already"

Mr. Evans - with tears rolling his cheeks - "Oh! no doctor. What does that mean for me?"

Dr. Isabelle - places a comforting hand in his shoulder - "No need to worry. We will start you on medication and discuss about some lifestyle changes to manage the situation. You are in good hands, now"

Over the following weeks, Isabelle closely monitors Mr. Evans progress as he undergoes treatment.

Dr. Isabelle - smiles and says- "Your latest test results seems impressive. Mr Evans your heart is responding well to all the medications. Also you are a lot fit and healthy, than you were before"

"I don't know how to thank you doctor. You helped me a lot. You've been my guardian angel through all of this. Thank you"

"No need to thank, afterall it's a part of my job. Seeing you healthy is the best reward, I can wish for"

Mr. Evans goes from there , he looks towards Isabelle with gratitude, knowing that she owes his renewed health.

Isabelle feels happy when he turned back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle reaches home after a hectic day and takes bath. She changes into her comfortable clothes and sleeps. But before sleeping she have a habit of writing a quote in a diary.

Quote of the day

"Kindness costs nothing, yet its value is immeasurable. Let's spread love and compassion wherever we go"