My Teamates Are My Stalkers

A/N Consider this an early birthday present to you all. Enjoy!

Ryotas POV

"That will be 73 yen."

I pay the cashier the money and grab my bags. Walking out of the grocery store I let out a tired sigh.

'Why couldn't Ryoma come with me? Then I wouldn't have to carry these heavy bags by myself.'

I roll my eyes at that thought.

'Yeah right. Like I would be able to get him out of bed on a Sunday morning' I scoff lightly. 'He would probably leave his bed willingly if tennis was involved.'

I glance around and shake my head slowly.

'Great, I'm talking to myself now. What's next? I'm gonna find out I have stalkers.' I laugh at the thought. 'Yeah right!'

I look around at my surroundings and spot a group of boys hiding behind a hot dog stand. After closer inspection, I realize it's my teammates.

'You have got to be kidding me right now.'

I groan in frustration and find myself face to face with a group of four men.

"Excuse me, but do you need help with those bags of yours?" A man asks.

"We can help you bring those home, if you like" Says another one.

I glance around and notice them slowly surrounding me. Hesitating, I shake my head and give them a bright smile.

"No thank you! I'm actually just heading down the street to meet with a couple of my friends." I lie.

"Oh! Well we can walk with you until you meet them." Offers one guy, who reaches out for me.

Stumbling backwards, I shake my head. "No, I'm fine. Really." I try to move in between them. "I'll just be on my way now."

A hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me back into the circle, startling me enough to drop my bags.

"Listen, you brat, we're being nice right now. Either we do this the easy way, or the hard way." He leans down and smirks at me. "Your choice."

I gulp and feel panic setting in.

"Kabaji, handle these peons"

One of the men falls to the ground with a yelp.

"What the hell!" The man holding me yells, he let's go of me and takes a couple of steps back before falling to the ground as well.

Looking around, I find myself surrounded by my teammates as a few of them chased my attackers off.

A hand rests on my shoulder and I look up to see Oshitari giving me and concerned look.

"Are you alright, Ryota? Did those men hurt you?" He asks.

"Yeah!" A blond boy says. "We'll chase them down for you!"

I shake my head and look around at my teammates gratefully. "No, but thank you all for helping me."

Oshitari let's go of my shoulder for someone else to hold it themselves. Turning around I see a worried Atobe staring down at me.

"Are you alright? Did those vile creatures hurt you?" He asks.

I give him a kind smile and nod my head. "I'm fine, Atobe. Honestly, I was just scared..."