Please let me help. - Dean

Very FLUFFY!
not dating!!
Dean x y/n

Dean told you to go into the back of the house, and him and Sam would take the front. So here you were walking through this creepy house with your gun drawn looking for any sign of the werewolf you were hunting. The around of crashing farther into the house alerted you, followed by Sam's yelling, and confirmed your fears. Just as you were about to run to help him, you felt something grab you from behind.

Two wolves?? Oh, you have to be kidding me.
Still worried about Sam you tried to fight off the snarling thing, in one swift movement it had flipped you over onto your back and the only thing between you and it's teeth was your shotgun that you stuck horizontally into its mouth. Desperately trying to fight the damn thing off you. You froze trying to think about what to do. "Dean!!" you called out in desperation.

Just as he ran into the room you let your guard down for a second, he would save you. Like he has always done. Just then the beast clawed your shoulder, the surprising slash hurt like hell and blood started to seep through your shirt. You then heard three bullets two to hits chest and one through its head.

The sound of the gunshots rang in your ears but you were relieved. "Where's Sam?" you asked concerned. "Don't worry he ganked scooby number two" he chuckled before glancing at your shoulder. "Oh shit, y/n your shoulder." he said walking towards you and putting his arm over you letting you transfer your weight onto him. "It's okay I just need to keep pressure on it" you lied. "No it's not cmon let's get back to the room quick" Dean replied leading you out to the impala, he opened the door and helped you into the back seat.

Now that the adrenaline was wearing off you were really starting to feel the pain, you also noticed the bitch clawed your should leading to your chest, it was a lot worse than it looked like. Sam then got into the car, "What the hell happend to you?" he said worry painting his face. "Let's just get back before I lose even more blood. Please Dean let's go back to the motel," you were exhausted and feeling dizzy from the pain. "Yeah, of course just please stay awake for me, okay sweetheart?" Dean started baby up and pulled out the drive way.

In the bathroom you grabbed the first aid kit, Sam went out to grab the three of them some takeout and Dean was cleaning his guns. "Y/n? are you sure you don't want my help in there?" he asked, "yes Dean, I can handle myself." You did appreciate him trying but hated whenever he saw you vulnerable like this. You have had feelings for Dean since you two were kids, Bobby (your adoptive dad) would take care of the boys and naturally you all became very close. You were lost in thought and tired so you didn't realize Dean creeping in the door way. "Y/n/n, that really doesn't look good." he looked at you with pity, God you hated that. His pretty eyes lingered waiting for a response. "I said I got it." you said stubbornly. He was always so tough and independent you didn't want to be the girl he had to constantly save and take care of. He already saved her once today and that was enough for one day.

"Please y/n, just let me help you..." this time there wasn't pity in his voice, more sadness. He never understood why you built up this barrier around yourself, you always helped him even when he refused to let you but you couldn't seem to let him do the same for you. And that hurt. "Okay, fine" you said with a sigh calmly handing him the first aid kit.

"Take off your shirt and get on the counter" he said as he took the sewing needles and hydrogen peroxide out of the box. "What?" you said a little bit nervous, sure you've seen him shirtless once or twice but you've never returned the favor. If you were honest you were insecure, being around two good looking guys who clearly had types and easily picked up women who looked nothing like you damaged your already low self-esteem. "The claw marks go lower than your shoulder. If I'm gonna do this I'm gonna do it right, so take off your shirt and sit up on the counter." he explained matter of factly in a soft tone, he didn't want to scare you away considering it took so much for you to let him help you.

"Okay.." Y/n replied. She slowly took off her shirt revealing her fairly simple black bra that had little bit of lace covering it. She then said up on the counter and winced sharply, the sudden movement causing pain.

"Jeez y/n/n just relax for a second this is going to hurt." Dean said with a reassuring expression after seeing the full extent of your wound, he thought you were beautiful though he only quickly glanced down, hoping you didn't notice. He gently put his free hand on your other shoulder, stepping in between your legs to get the best angle to clean the injury. He then started cleaning it with the hydrogen peroxide on some gauze, you flinched as it sizzled over the bloody claw marks, clenching the counter. "I'm sorry y/n I should have come quicker and killed the son of a bitch this is my fault." Dean said with an angry look, you sympathized with him. You know how hard on himself he is about these things.

"Dean. This was not your fault." you said studying his guilt filled face. He wouldn't look at you, "Dean please look at me, it's okay. I promise you it's not your fault." You waited until his eyes met yours. His green eyes stayed there making eye contact with you for a while before continuing, he got the sewing needle ready.

You grabbed his shoulder for support. Wincing again as the pain became to much and you let out a small sob. His free hand made it to your waist to help steady you tears streamed down your precious face. Again guilt flooded the eldest winchester "I am so so sorry y/n/n, cmon I'm almost done." Dean tried to keep you calm. Quickly he finished up giving you one of his shirts to sleep in because yours was all bloody.

"Thanks Dean, you know I love you. Please for me don't blame yourself okay?" you said with a small but exhausted smile. You felt your eyes become heavy. Dean stood there for a moment, you two always told eachother you loved eachother. But this time it felt diffrent, more deep and personal. "Here sleep in my bed tonight, I feel bad" He pleaded returning your small smile. "Where will you sleep? You can't fit on that damn couch" you laughed. "Right next to you." his heart beat a bit faster, hoping to hear a yes from you.

"Okay I'd like that" was your response this time with your typical, beautiful smile he loved. They both climbed into the bed, and Dean couldn't help himself. He threw his arms around Y/n liking the feeling of her next to him. Where he could keep her safe.
"Um, I love you goodnight" he said trying to sound nonchalant, and failing. "Good night dean" she said already half asleep.

About an hour later Sam got back to the room, confused by the silence he put the food on the table glancing around the room. There he noticed the two of you, Dean spooning you and you lying peacefully in his arms, Sam smiled knowing there was something going on between you two and happy to see you both so content. :)