the hoes gonna love this

Pluto Pov

"give it up for the one and only Cherri bomb " that's my que I hate having creeps watch and they to get touchy but that's the side effect of being an stripper you will have creeps around you no matter what and it will only become an moment before you have to have security rescue you from creeps or perverts . And to think that i am the legendary artic wolf hero who fights with pride and honor and sworn enemy to the villain overreach. wouldn't be stuck working as a stripper but don't let those flyers they put out fool you the most you will get paid a week is 800-1200 for risking your life. "Give me your love~ all you've got from the sky to the ground show me how you can make me the king of your house ~ make me scream to only you show me how to be the succubus oh~ i hope your ready cause Asmodeus sin of lust~! Is taking over this little show oh let's see how long you last ~" i must admit the song they write for me to perform when the owner is he are pretty good. Though as I dance on this poll there's one face that seems to watch my every move and wouldn't you have known it was my sworn enemy overreach. Why was she here . Damn it I cant stand to look at her face it irrates me but there is nothing I can do im stuck preforming for this sadistic bastard until i get of work this is going to be an long night. I am so glad that my hero costume has an mask or else I would have people and villains tracking my every move and find out where I live so that means I could easily date an enemy for information and they would never know .