Vox X reader ❤‍🔥

As the mellifluous melody of a vintage tune wafted from the phonograph, you found yourself lost in a creative reverie, sketching a sumptuous set design for Vox's latest cinematic masterpiece. Suddenly, the dulcet tones of your beloved Vox's arrival stirred you from your artistic trance, smoke entering the still air.

"You're doing exceptionally well with the design, my love," Vox whispered, his tone unusually gentle. He rested his arms around your neck, standing behind you as you sketched.

Your lips curled in a coy smile, reveling in the warmth of his embrace. The faint scent of alcohol carried on the air, the effects of a drink or two already making itself known in the way Vox's grip loosened. Though Vox had never shown any signs of physical aggression, his sudden affection made you feel oddly vulnerable.

Vox's embrace tightened and his breath warmed your neck as he leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I want this one to be our best work yet," he murmured, a hint of desperation in his eyes. You knew this film meant everything to him, his magnum opus, and you had to deliver. But the stress and exhaustion were already taking their toll on you, not to mention the strain his drinking had put on your relationship.

His lips glided against your cheek in a gentle kiss. His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to his tall frame as you leaned back against him.

"Think you can finish it in time?" Vox's tone was teasing, playful, as though he hadn't a care in the world. He was always this way when he'd been drinking: carefree, unburdened by the pressures of his work, his personality taking on a carefree quality that was strangely endearing.

You bit back the frown that threatened your features. Though he'd become insufferable when he drank, you wanted to make him happy. Besides, he always apologized the next day.

"Of course," you replied, your voice wavering slightly as you lied through your teeth. You were already overworked and your deadline was quickly approaching. It might be a long night ahead.

Vox let out a heavy sigh, his grip on your waist loosening, his fingers running up and down your spine in a relaxing motion.

"I know I've been asking a lot of you lately," he whispered, his tone now sincere as he pulled you closer once again "but you can pull it off, right? Our film has to be perfect." You sighed softly, turning to face him. Your eyes met his gaze, the flecks of dark blue swirling in his amber eyes making your heart skip a beat.

Vox leaned down, pressing his lips to yours in a sensuous embrace. You leaned into him, allowing the rhythm of the music to wash over you. He was gentle but possessive, and your entire body was flooded with warmth at his touch. As always, there was something about him that made you feel desired, wanted, in a way no one else could match.

You allowed the kiss to linger, his lips molding perfectly against your own. The music faded into the background as you became lost in the sweet tenderness of his kiss, his body pressing you closer, his hands squeezing your waist. Vox's warmth was intoxicating, his lips soft but firm, his touch setting your body ablaze with passion. You ran your fingers through his hair as the kiss grew more intense, the feel of his body against yours sending shivers through your core.

As the moment reached its zenith, Vox drew back slightly, his breath ragged as he stared intently at you, his eyes burning with desire. His fingers grasped your waist and pulled you closer once again, his lips finding yours in a fiery kiss as he lifted you into his arms. You wrapped your legs around his waist, clinging to his firm body, your fingers twisting in his hair as he carried you to the bedroom.

The music was distant now, the lights dim as he carried you into the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. He kissed you again, his hands exploring your body as he pressed himself against you. His touch sent electric ripples of pleasure through you. It was all you could do to keep from letting out an audible moan in his arms as he worked his way down your body, his tongue tracing a delicate path down your neck and over your collarbone.

Your body was a symphony of sensation, every nerve vibrating in unison as Vox's touch became more frantic. His grip tightened on your waist, holding you down as he began to kiss you more passionately. You could feel every pulse of passion coursing through your veins, his lips and hands igniting every part of you as he made his way lower and lower. Your heart was beating so hard you could feel it pounding in your throat, your body trembling with anticipation of what was to come. And then he began to worship at the altar of you.

You had never felt such intense pleasure before. Every inch of your body was alive with sensations, every touch, kiss, and lick from Vox hitting you with unimaginable ecstasy. Your breath grew shallow as your body responded in kind, your fingers gripping the bedsheets as waves of pleasure washed over you again and again. Your heart raced inside you, your body arching and convulsing underneath him as you reached your peak.

As your climax faded, Vox leaned down to kiss you once more. His body was still pressed against yours as he pulled you into his embrace, your body still trembling. His hands rubbed your back gently, his breathing slowing as the final rush of endorphins faded away. He squeezed you tightly, taking comfort in the feel of your body pressed against his. As the world came back into focus, you found your mind filled with a sense of contentment, as if all the stress and pressure in your life had melted away. Vox was all that mattered in this moment.

You rested your head on his shoulder, savoring the quiet after the storm. Vox's breath was warm on your neck, his grip still tight around you.

He pulled you harder against his chest, kissing your hair gently and burying his face into the crook of your neck. You felt safe, protected in his strong embrace. As your breathing slowed, you felt yourself drifting off to sleep, your exhaustion finally catching up with you. Vox's presence was like a warm, comforting blanket, shielding you from the harsh realities of your work and life. You had never felt so safe and content.

You drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep, secure in the arms of the man you loved. Vox was right. It would all be worth it in the end. The film was sure to be a hit, and it would all lead to bigger and better things for you both. As sleep engulfed you, you were content, knowing that even in the face of all the stress and exhaustion, you had each other.

~~~

A/N

BTW I don't really like writing stuff like this and I'm not good at it so I just have and ai do it for me and if its weird tell me in the comments.

--------------

1200 words