SHAMELESS SELF PROMO.

Hi, hello everyone!

So it has been a while since I shared my decision to discontinue this story. At the end of my rant, I mentioned the idea of potentially writing a fic for another one of my favorite male sitcom characters. And since I've noticed people still voting and reading this story (it still happens quite a lot actually. I see you all! I love and appreciate your support 🫶🏾), I figured I would share here that I actually went ahead with the idea for another story.

For those of you who love the NBC / Yahoo show Community, I have recently posted a Jeff Winger fic. I'd love it if you guys check it out. I'm SO excited for you to read it. It's got something for everyone — a fun, kooky female lead, the enemies to lovers trope, another will they won't they between two characters with belligerent sexual tension, fun running gags, etc. As does the show, it's hilarous, unconventional, such a refreshing take on sitcoms, and so creative. Like it has encorporated every trope, so many movie and tv references and STILL feels so new. I wouldn't even think this show was made a decade ago. I'd absolutely recommend the show to anyone and hopefully you will also check out my fic.

And if that doesn't convince you, Claire will make a cameo at some point in that fic; a variant of her from another timeline, but it's still Claire nonetheless. I can already tell writing this is going to be so much fun!

It seems the Community fandom on here is just as small as the Ted Lasso fandom used to be back when I started writing this story in 2022, so I really hope this will result to more people getting inspired to give writing for Community a try and the fandom growing on here as well. I'm not trying to take any credit; I love reading the Community stories that are already posted on here, but watching a fandom grow on here is always fun to see and I'd love to be apart of that again.

I'm excited to be back with another story for another amazing sitcom. I love sitcoms and writing comedy so much, so I had to find a way to write another one somehow. It's an added bonus that Community happens to be one of the funniest and creative shows I've ever watched. I'm obsessed. I could've finished binging it a lot sooner, but I've been enjoying it so much and I don't want it to be over yet. So yeah, take it from me if you haven't watched Community yet, you really should! And perhaps even check out my fic called Lovefool! I hope whoever decides to give my story a try will enjoy it! 💌

This story will continue to be discontinued. Thank you guys for your love, support and understanding. And for excusing my shameless attempt at promoting my Community fic! 💗

Love you all, peace out!