Day 1

I was walking around one day and suddenly a man came up and said "Ma'am you look like a idol! Here take this" the guy gave me a company card and walked away. "Hm..whats this?..JYP entertainment!?" Hi my name is hee jin. Ever since I was a kid, I was always told that I was ugly even to the point where I got bullied. Until I transferred and changed my identity. Makeup has saved my life from that day on. My confidence built and people kept asking me for my number wherever I went. "Excuse me ma'am can I have your number" said a guy that walked up to me. I refused and apologized and walked inside the school bus and of course, everyone was giving up their seat for me. This was going to be my very first day of going to a new school which made me excited. 

- At school -

I stepped foot in the school and everyone stared at me admiring my beauty. "Is she new? Gosh I wish she was in my class" someone said. A handsome guy walked up to me and said "hee jin right? Ahh, the principal told me to show you around follow me" I followed the guy around the school. "Is that his girlfriend? Wahh..I'm jealous" I chuckled after hearing what some of the people said but just kept following him. The guy showed me around all the school and gave me my timetable. "here you go.. If you Need help you can contact me" he then gave me his phone number and walked away.

- Bell Rings -

I went to class and the teacher stood up and made me stand in front of the class. "Hi.. My name is Hee jin and I'm from Seoul" Everyone admired my beauty as always and the teacher made me sit next to 'Hwa young'. Everyone gasped and everyone was gossiping which made me nervous so I walked to my seat and sat down. I noticed how the girl kept staring at me so I just waved and she ignored me and turned around. 

- Lunch time -

The bell rang and everyone started packing up. While I was packing up, I noticed Hwa young bullying a girl with her friends. "Why don't you be useful and buy me dumplings instead of listening to your trash music. If u think you can even become a idol your wrong because I'm a trainee for JYP" the girl then ran away and came back with the dumplings Hwa young ordered then Has young glanced at me staring at her which made me embarrassed so I proceeded to walk away. I entered the cafeteria and ate alone, suddenly someone joined me. "Hi I'm Su-Bin can we be pink gals or shall I say besties?" I looked at her and smiled "besties since first sight eek!" I then saw Hwa young sitting afar from me glaring at me like I'm her prey. I looked away quickly and just chatted with Su-Bin "Subin guess what? I was told to go to Jyp entertainment" Subin's eyes lit up and the bell rang.

- Time skip -

I packed up my stuff and left the classroom but I felt a hand hold me. I turned around to see hwa young? "Isnt she the most popular girl in our school?..." I thought to myself. "I heard you are becoming a trainee in JYP entertainment...everyone knows so why don't you give me ur number?"Has young said. I became nervous "I-uh uhm..." Hwa young tapped her feet so I just took her phone and typed it in. I turned around and walked home.

(I was supposed to post this episode on the 26th but posted it 2 days later on the 28 I only post on 6,16,26th)