A Small Break Before Continuing *Short Chapter*

Izumi felt the plane land on the ground as she was launched into a couple of bags, she groan before rubbing her head, when the door opened  to take the luggage out, Izumi activated One For All and hurried out, the less she is seen in this country the better, she quickly use float to avoid anyone seeing her as she was in the sky before spotting a alleyway and begin to change into a white shirt, black vest, a brown skirt, black knee high socks and black boots, she put her heirloom in her bag before walking into the street.

Izumi *Mind*: I will need a disguise name while being here, hmm, I know my fused split personality Ikiro Sasaki, that is going to be my disguise name.

She suddenly bumbed into someone which make her fall down and land on the ground, she look up to see a man towering over her, she wasn't scared but pretend to be scared, the man glared down at her.

Future Corpse: Well, well, well, why did you bumb into me miss?

Izumi: Sorry, I was a bit in my own thoughts.

She made a silly innocent face but the man just smiled.

Future Corpse: Well you aren't from this country now are you?

Izumi: No I am from Japan.

Future Corpse: Well maybe I can show you around.

Izumi: That would be lovely, thank you.

As she begin to follow the man, all she could do was smile, not a normal one, but a one that says she is planning something, when they got to a alleyway the man walked in with Izumi followed behind, when they were out of the view for the public he grab her before shoving her up against the wall.

Future Corpse: Well you have a hot body, since I am helping you, I would need payment so your body will work.

Izumi: Here is just one simple thing, you messed with the wrong thing.

Before he could say something, Izumi sprout her Rinkaku and warp it around the man before squeezing his waist forcing him to let go before forcing into a wall.

Izumi: Man now I am hungry and there is a meal right infront of me.

She then begin to walking closer to him.

Future Corpse: What you mean? Wait don't come closer, NOOOO.

He couldn't say anything, she begin to eat his flesh and organs while she also made sure he couldn't scream for help and no blood landed on her clothes, when she was done she sigh in relief, the only thing left of the man was the thing between his legs.

Izumi *Mind*: Normally I would eat everything but people like him, I always leave their private things behind.

She then took a look at her clothes to see it got a bit of blood on them.

Izumi: Got to get this cleaned up soon.

She place a hand on her clothes before they exploded and returned back to normal looking cleaned.

Izumi: Much better, did Overhaul ever thought about doing this, it really save someone for a lot of bills.

She then walked out the alleyway, she felt a bit more relaxed then before.

Izumi *Mind*: I need to keep myself cooled, not as Izumi Midoriya, the framed girl that is out for revenge, but as Ikiro Sasaki, a girl from Japan that just arrived in a new country.

She walks past a phone store and secretly use her mom's quirk on a phone to take one, she turn on the phone and begin to make it hers, she then use warp gate to bring her old destroyed phone to herself.