𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

📍Forks, Washington

The first day of school in the middle of the school year, Emilia was excited just like Alex, her parents asked for special permission for the little one to go to school with her because Charlie couldn't take care of him and for Emi not to trust a stranger to take care of him. to her son, now they were both preparing to leave, Emilia got up early to give him breakfast and pack food in her small backpack in case he got hungry during the day.

They finished getting ready and headed to the door, Charlie had left very early to the police station, at the door they met Bella, Emi tried to ignore her to go out to her car but she said something.

"I want you and the brat to stay away from me at school, I don't want to be associated with you" he said with repudiation in his voice.

"Don't worry, we don't want to be with you either," Emilia said as she opened the door with her son in her arms.

During the way everything was laughter, singing and games between the two, until they reached Forks High School, the Jeep entered attracting attention when they saw a new car, Emilia took her backpack and placed hers on Alex to get off first and go around the car taking his son and getting out to overcome his hand to walk to the entrance.

All the attention was on them, they were beautiful, everyone murmured the same thing "they look like angels" "look how cute he is" "they look like dolls" "she is beautiful" "the baby is cute."

Alex smiled tenderly, holding his mother's hand, who also smiled until he reached the school address for the school schedule and map.

"Hello, miss," Alex greeted, smiling at the woman.

"Hello honey, how can I help you?" He asked tenderly at the sight of both of them.

"Let's look for the schedule and a map, please," asked the baby in his mother's arms.

"Of course honey, what's your name?" The woman asked again as if she were just another student.

"I'm Alexander Swan, my mom's name is Emilia Swan" the little boy answered.

The woman gave them the schedule, only she took a copy of Emi's and drew flowers and some animals on the one she gave to the child. Before saying goodbye, Alex took off her small backpack and took out a paper flower made with the help of her mother and showed it to the woman.

"Here, it's a small gift for helping us," he said, giving it to her.

"Thank you very much, honey," the woman thanked, putting the flower away with a smile on her face. She hoped to see both of them there.