9

Jeonghan: Seu...seungcheol...

Seungcheol: Yes, baby boy....whassuppp...itss mee choi seungcheol (he raised his eyebrows teasing Jeonghan who looked helpless)

Jeonghan: Are you the new owner

Seungcheol: Yes, you are right... I bought this, ... I bought this trash...(he looked at the old building...it look like it's about to collapse)

Jeonghan: Why...(he asked, his eyes were red)

Seungcheol: Because you live here of course....why would i buy this old ass building..do you think I am a fool to buy this stupid building...i bought this because you live here, you idiot (he laughed sarcastically)

Jeonghan: What did i do to you...why do you treat me like this...(he looked down, a tear dropped from his eyes)

Seungcheol: aaayyy....dont be emotional...(he lift Jeonghans chin) i dont like sentiments...(jeonghan looked at him with his teary eyes) ohh comeon...sweety you have three options...
1. Pay your rent right now
2. Come with me to my house. I'll give you a job... you can be my servant. I'll pay you a good amount.
3. Pack your things and leave by tomorrow
Jeonghan looks at seungcheol. He looks like he is winning something Jeonghan didn't like that

Seungcheol: What do you say... I suggest the 2nd option..(he winked)

Jeonghan: i already told you seungcheol...you can never buy me....Me(he pointed to himself) being you servant (he scoff) in your dreams may be...I'll leave by tomorrow (saying that ne walked away)

Seungcheol was pissed.. he clenched his fist and looked at jeonghan, who was leaving

Jeonghan climbed the stairs to the rooftop. Honestly, he didn't have anywhere to go...he told seungcheol he would leave by tomorrow, but where?
Jeonghan held in all his emotions and frustrations. Suddenly he heard a loud thunder followed by a lightning...he climbed the stairs fast..it was pouring heavily when he reached the rooftop he looked at his belongings getting wet by the rain and being destroyed...Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down his cheeks. Tears spilt over and flowed down his  face like a river escaping a dam.

He screamed, but the sound of the rain hitting the roof was louder than him

He screamed, but the sound of the rain hitting the roof was louder than him..raindrop brushed away his tears.. he sat down, leaning on the wall and looking at his belongings

 he sat down, leaning on the wall and looking at his belongings