Departure

This is the last Hazbin fic I'll make.

I saw Charlie and Emily and thought "Red and Blue". Where da green princess at? We need RGB!

Her appearance is the cover.

And here it is.

xxxxxXxxxx

In a dark room illuminated by the faint light of scented candles there sat a young looking lady with fair skin, dark green hair wrapped into a ponytail and green eyes wearing glasses staring at the darkness with a sad expression. "Hello there, darkness, my familiar; do you see my fate, how peculiar." She sang in a beautiful whisper as her green eyes shined in the darkness of the room. "Do you remember...the days where I had it all? Where I would fight and my smile wouldn't fall? Where I had my family, my friends through the rides to aaall the ends? Oh how I never would've thought, the best life one could lead...would rot and fall so deep...into greeeee-."

"GOOD MORNING, ASHLEY!" Said a fat clown with green eyes as he burst into the room with a large smile, turning on the lights and causing the young lady to groan before flashing a forced smile. "How's my little girl doing today?"

"Heyyyy,...*gulp* dad." Ashley said before a chill ran down her spine from her own words as her father walked towards her. "How's...all this going?" She asked gesturing towards all of her father.

"Great! I'm making money, fizzies are selling-" He said happily with a giant smile as his head was filled with thoughts of money before he turned to his daughter. "And all the accounting you've been doing is saving me even more money! I should get you your own fizzie as a prize or something!"

"Mammon, no!" Exclaimed Ashley in disgust as she shrunk away from her father on the verge of vomiting before the giant clown demon gasped in shock.

"Hey hey hey, little lady. You call me dad." Replied Mammon with a deep disappointed frown as he put his hands on his hips. "Y'know, it's tough being a single father. I mean, I created you from my own flesh. Do you know how painful that was, Ashley? It was really painful." He added hugging his uncomfortable looking daughter. "Do I have to pull out the video again?"

The girl struggled to keep the urge to retort before she spoke with a frown. "Sorry...dad." she muttered through grit teeth as she avoided eye contact before Mammon picked her up and spun her around cheerfully.

"That's my bloody legend! See you at breakfast!" Exclaimed Mammon before teleporting away in an explosion of green smoke and the sound of cash registers. Ashley coughed as she waved away the smoke before sighing.

"Reincarnation is a b**ch." She muttered to herself as she placed her hands firmly on her face. "Had to be that one show...two shows. Had to be hell. Had to be as a demon. Had to be Mammon's." She groaned with a growl before she heard a squeak from her lap where a small mouse sat happily, causing Ashley to smile. "At least you're here with me, Cheese." She said before she got off her bed, put out the scented candles and headed out of her room.

As she walked down the stairs, she could see several robot fizzies doing chores around the palace. "47? Did we get more?" She muttered, counting them Fizzies in an instant. She walked by them humming nonchalantly before she heard the sound of glass breaking above her. Startled, she quickly looked up to see something falling to her location. In a panic, she quickly jumped out of the way. She quickly turned to see what had nearly flattened her to see a body of what seemed to be a female imp laying perfectly flat on their face. The imp quickly sprung back up to their feet with a giant grin.

"Heh! Soon enough all of Mammon's money will be mine!" Said the imp lady happily before she locked eyes with the princess of greed who was sitting on the floor. "Uhhh-"