꧁UPDATE FOR JUDGES꧂

Please read this entire update, it is very important

I've decided I'm making this a mandatory rule that all judges must follow.

Once you've finished a review, send it immediately.

Don't wait until you have them all finished, as soon as you finish one, send it individually.

This is to prevent judges from lying and saying that they've been reviewing only for me to find out they have nothing when the deadline finally approaches.

It's stated multiple times to not sign up if you're going to ignore or ghost us.

Things happen and that's fine, if you don't want to explain then just say that it's something personal and I won't push. We can help you with your judging. Ignoring me and all my attempts to contact you just wastes more of my time. Participants are waiting.

I feel like I've been a very understanding host so far but some of you are taking that for granted.

I'll be posting a blacklist soon. The only reason I haven't so far is because I don't want to send hate/harrasment people's way but I feel as though it's important to have it out there. For other hosts to know so they don't deal with the same problems.

So there will now be an additional deadline for judges to send their 1st (first) review, 3 (three) days after the judging starts. If you send the 1st (first) one then there won't be a deadline for the other ones. If you don't send the 1st (first) one then you'll have a 1 (one) day grace period before you'll be disqualified and put on the blacklist. Tagged and all. I'll also be making a community post about you if people don't see the chapter.

Also judges, make sure the books you're reviewing do not violate any of the rules mentioned both in the beginning and in the 'Important disclaimer' chapter. If you believe they do, then let me know and I'll talk to the participant before deciding whether or not to remove them.

I've also decided that I won't be putting participants on the blacklist if their book violates the rules, since they may have other books that don't violate. Participants will only be put on the blacklist if they themselves violate rules e.g harrasment or bribery.

You can send the reviews any way you think is easiest. Instagram, discord, Google docs, even Pinterest. You can also copy paste directly in the Wattpad DMs I don't mind. Just make sure that you send your first review three days after the judging starts and then all your subsequent reviews whenever you finish them. Again, send the review as soon as you finish it!!

Also, note for participants you have to let me know if you change your username or the title of your book. You can change your cover without letting me know, that's fine, but the other two are important! How are we going to judge your book if we can't even find it?

And if you've decided to withdraw from these awards then you also have to let me know. You can't just delete your form or your book since we still have you on the list! Let me know and I'll take you off/change whatever you need.

That's all I have to say for now, thanks for reading and make sure you take these new rules seriously!!