~Chapter 10~

Jessica's pov

"So how is little miss author?" Camilla asks during our lunch break while we are hanging out in my trailer.
"She is amazing and beautiful and has spent the night in mine since the gathering" I say proudly.
"I am so happy that she is so amazing and makes you happy, you deserve it" Camilla says and I smile at my bestfriend.
"I love you Cami" I respond.

"Onto my next question, when can we go have a massive party and get pissed together" she says which makes me chuckle.
"Well Camilla probably after your baby comes" I say and she sighs like she forgot she was pregnant.
"Thankfully I am 36 weeks now" she says and I nod.
"And I can't wait to be the awesome cool auntie" I say and she chuckles.

I really want to FaceTime y/n right now cause I miss her too much but I don't want to make my best friend feel bad.

"Have you got much scenes today?" She asks and I look at my script.
"Well not too much I have some scenes with Stefania and then a patient scene and then I'm pretty much done"

(I forget which season they were filming when this fic started and I cba to look at it again so from now they are filming s14 because I have an idea for the somewhere in this chapter)

We finish up our chats and our lunch break and then head back on set.

I have to film the scene where carina and Arizona are kissing on the couch, about to do more but Andrew walks in.

I have kissed so much people throughout my years of acting but still each time I have one of those scenes I get really panicked, especially when I haven't kissed them for long.

Stefania must of saw I was panicked because she came and sat beside me.
"Don't worry Jessica, I'm sure your girlfriend will be fine, don't stress" she says and smiles at me reassuringly.
"I know- it's not that she knows I have to kiss people sometimes and she respects it and I've made sure she was okay with it because I love that girl with my whole heart and I would never ever hurt her, I'm just more afraid at the fact I have to kiss you" I say and she chuckles.
"Am I that scary?" She says and I laugh.
"No I mean I'm just afraid I do it wrong every single time, I don't know how to explain it" I say and sigh.
"If it makes you feel any better you're a good kisser" she says and chuckles quietly again.
"Well thank you" I respond.

"What's her name?" Stefania asks while we are waiting to hear called to go on set.
"Who's?"
"This very special ladies"
"Oh her name is y/n, she's just perfect, she always makes sure I'm okay, she asks me before she does anything which she doesn't need to do but she does it anyways, she's hyper and energetic and beautiful and I could say more but I don't want to keep you here while I talk about my love life" I say and she smiles.
"Well y/n sounds amazing, and I am happy for you" she says.

I've only known Stefania for a short amount of time because she only came this season but she's so amazing and I'm glad we get to have a lot of scenes together.

"Alright Jessica, Stefania, Giacomo you guys are up" one of the camera men say to us.

We get up and walk to set where Giacomo who plays Andrew deluca is.

I breeze through all my scenes stills little panicked but Stefania reassures me and as soon as my scenes with her are over I go back to my trailer to freshen up before my next scene which is an hour away.

I take out my phone and text y/n of course.

Y/n 💕💍
Me: Heyy honey
Y/n: Hi baby how's work going?
Me: tiring, I only have one scene left to film though!
Y/n: which lucky person got to kiss you today? 😉
Me: How far are you into the show? x
Y/n: hmm I think I'm almost at the end of S12
Me: oh wow, firstly good luck secondly you will have to wait and see 😏
Y/n: spoil it for me
Me: noo I love you're reactions
Y/n: Fine, but next time I see you we are binging
Me: Sounds good to me😃
Y/n: Wya now?
Me: waiting for my next scene in my trailer wby?
Y/n: trying to come up with chapter names for the chapters I have done so far
Me: oooh can I read what you have so far
Y/n: hmmm, maybe
Me: Krista the new writer since this season text me one sec I'll be back in a min

I open Kristas message which I dread because Krista hasn't been getting on very well with some of us.

Krista V: Hey Jessica, can you meet me in my office at 6:30pm Sarah Drew is coming too
Me: yeah of course!

What does she want?

Me: she wants me to meet her in her office with Sarah later
Y/n: that's weird keep me updated
Me: I will, I love youuuu
Y/n: I love you more, now go finish getting ready

I put my phone down while smiling to myself at how amazing she is and I freshen up before walking back down to set and Caterina is also going to set too so I walk with her.

——————————————————
944 words
Lmk if you have any ideas for future chapters or pm me because I only have ideas for like the next chapter and then future ones that need a few chapters in between
Hope you all enjoyed <333