Chapter 2: Helluva Debut

All across hell, everyone watched in terror as Katie Killjoy was murdered on live TV, by a teenager at that. At a certain horned building, in a room with three Imps and a female hellhound, the tallest Imp looked impressed.
"Well Christ on a stick, it's about time that bitch died." Said the Imp, as another smaller imp in a nice suit with a bowtie frowned.
"Are we gonna glaze over the fact that a child did that, and he's only 15?" The second male imp asked, getting a shrug from the female imp.
"Well, it is the Lord's grandson." She said nonchalantly, getting the same imp to sigh.
"Oh God, he's so damn fine." The hellhound said, getting the other three's attention who had raised brows.
Across the hall from the imps and hellhound, a pink skinned succubus and her crew stared at the screen with a few deep blushes on their faces, except for a male hellhound, who had his arms crossed over his chest.
"I am so taking his V card." The succubus said out loud, getting a few snorts.
In a different ring of hell, at a large mansion, two large owls and a smaller owl watched the screen with interest.
"It seems miss Killjoy bit off more than she could handle." Said the taller and male owl, as both female owls stared at the screen in shock, awe, and lust.
"Yes how entertaining, even an Imp fucking bastard as yourself might have a bit of problems with him." The female of the two taller owls said, getting a snort from the male owl.
"He's so damn fine." The smaller of the three said, causing the two to look down at their daughter, who had a blush on her features and drool escaping her beak.

Back at the Mange manor, Jake walked into the house, his hands shaking as his eyes were shadowed, only to be turned harshly by Vaggie who grabbed his shoulders.
"You idiota! Do you have any idea what you've just done?!" Vaggie said as her eye was wide with anger, her teeth nashed together.
"Vaggie, stop it." Charlie said, as she placed a hand on her lover's shoulder, only for Vaggie to shrug it off.
"Damn it Charlie! He just ruined your chances for the hotel!" Vaggie yelled, as she gripped Jake's collar, meanwhile Lucifer and Lilith stood to the side.
"No he didn't Vaggie, it's fine, we still have Angel Dust right now, and I'm sure-"
"No! That's not enough! He just threatened all of hell! No one is going to come to the hotel, all because of-"
"Don't yell at my fucking mother!" Jake roared back, only to get a slap across the face from Vaggie, shocking everyone.
"J-Jake, fuck I'm sorry." Vaggie said, her eye widened in shock at her actions.
"Vaggie!" Charlie yelled in shock, her hands covering her mouth.
Jake spat a bit of blood from his mouth, from biting his tongue because of the slap, his eyes narrowed as he started to nod.
"So this is what we do now, huh?" Jake asked, his voice cracking as he spoke as his hair shadowed his eyes.
"Jake, mijo I'm so-"
"Just shut up." Jake said, his voice cold and filled with hurt and anger, making Vaggie's words die in her throat.
"I don't know why I killed that woman, I just felt so much rage." Jake began, his voice shuddering as his fists at his side shook.
"I've never felt so much hatred before, and before I knew it I was wiping blood off my mouth and face, only to be slapped by my second mother for trying to defend the person who I look up to the most." Jake said, tears streaming down his face as his eyes were still shadowed by his hair, his hands bleeding from how tight he clenched his fist.
"Honey, it's okay, I'm okay, we just-" Charlie was interrupted by Jake picking up his head, the coldness in his beautiful sapphire eyes stared at them.
"I know I'm just a bastard demon child, I know that... I think I need to go." Jake said, causing eyes to widen.
"Go? Go where?" Charlie asked, getting a shrug from her son.
"I'm just gonna go for a walk outside the gates." Jake said, as Charlie grabbed her son's hand gently.
"You've never been outside these gates, at least let me come with you, we can take the limo and-"
"Mom... I love you, but I think I need some time away from... All of this." Jake said, not looking his mother in the eye, as Charlie bit her bottom lip in contemplation before turning to her parents, who both nodded in agreement.
"Okay, just be-... Just be careful okay?" Charlie said, her voice cracking before clearing her throat and nodding.
Not saying a word, Jake began to leave, only to feel a hand gently grab his wrist, and turned to see a worried Vaggie.
"I'm sorry mijo."
"Yeah..." Jake said before he began to leave, he only wore what was left of his suit after removing the coats, his sleeves still rolled up and blood splatter on his sleeves, and vest.
"Charlie, Vaggie, we need to talk." Lilith said, causing the two to turn to the woman, only to see a not so happy look on her face.
Meanwhile, Jake was walking along the street, hands in his pockets with a pair of aviator sunglasses on his face. Demons he came across on the sidewalk made way for him, some watching him walk by with looks of awe or lust, while others try not to make eye contact with the teen. Walking into what seems like a club, he's stopped by two hellhound guards.
"Your majesty." The guards said simultaneously, as a small smile forms on the teens features as he waves a hand, as they try to bow.
"Please guys, don't do that, I'm just a teenager right now walking around." The teen said, as the two guards straightened up.
"Would you like to come in sir?" The greyish black hellhound on the left asked.
"Well... What is it?" Jake asked, with a small tilt of his head.
"Er... Well it's a club sir, where demons come to party, eat, drink, and dance." The twin to the left said, getting a sound of curiosity from the teen.
"Hmm, I see, how intriguing, I suppose I'll take a look around, say who owns this club?" Jake asked curiously.
"Verosika Mayday sir." Said the one the left again, as he unhooked the rope in front of the door.
"I see, say what are your names?" Jake asked again.
"The one the right is Leon, and I'm Chris." The hellhound now named Chris said, getting another soft smile from the teen.
"Very good, I'll be sure to remember that." Jake said before entering the club, as the two hellhounds look to each other in worry.
Entering the club, the bass of the music bumped loudly almost matching his footsteps as he pushed open the doors, leading into the main club as he removed the sunglasses from his eyes, and slipped them in his right pocket. Demons of all kinds danced to the music that was bumping through the place, Hellhounds, Imps, succubi, sinner demons, and many others. Spotting the bar, he approached with one hand in his pocket, as his right hand was placed on the bar, getting the attention of a half-naked imp whose eyes widened, before Jake put his right index finger to his mouth, getting the female imp to nod as she approached him.
"My lord, how can I serve you?" The Imp asked, getting a warm smile from the teen.
"Hello, do you happen to have any bourbon?" The teen asked, getting the imp to nod rapidly before getting a glass and pouring the prince a glass of bourbon on the rocks, and handing the teen the drink as he takes a sip.
"Mm, thank you very much dear." Jake said before placing down a hundred dollar bill with a wink, before walking off towards an empty half circle booth.
Sitting down with a tired sigh, he relaxed into the booth before pulling out his phone, and began to go through Sinstagram as he enjoyed his drink.
As he scrolls through Sinstagram, he spotted a post from Verosika on her account of being at her club tonight, wanting demons to stop by, the picture of her in regular clothes with her tongue sticking out with a wink, before Jake shrugged and double tapped, liking the post.
"Excuse me, are you Lord Mange?" Asked a gruff voice, getting Jake to look up to see a nervous black and grey Hellhound with one eye, wearing a black vest, getting Jake to smile and chuckle.
"Ahh, it seems I've been found out." Jake said with a soft and warm smile, getting the Hellhound to relax a bit.
"Excuse me sir, but Verosika would like to meet you, if you could of course." The hellhound said, getting Jake to smile and nod.
"Can I take my drink?"
"Uhm... Yes sir."
"Then please lead the way." Jake said, motioning towards the hellhound as he stood, and adjusted his tie, getting a nod in return.
Being led into the back, he's led to a door with a pink star on it that said 'Mayday'.
"She's right inside sir." The hellhound said, before he stood next to the door, hands joined together in front of him.
"Thank you, say what's your name?" Jake asked, getting the hellhound to look at him with slight shock.
"T-Tex sir." The now named Tex said, getting Jake to smile and nod.
"I'll be sure to remember it Tex." Jake said, before he took a sip of his drink and entered the room, seeing a beautiful pink skinned succubus.