Master

Julie and her friends were in gym class.

Coach:Alright. Now, the school has decided to implement a martial arts program to help with self defense. Mostly due to the fact that we have several dozen villains running around.

Aki:Surprised it took this long honestly.

Coach:Now, to help with this program, we have Martial Arts Teacher, Master Tigress.

Out steepted a female Tiger, wearing traditional looking Chinese clothes.

Tigress:Alright kids, let's begin.

Tigress was very strict, exhausting most of the kids. Their muscles were sore beyond belief

Ethan:That woman does not screw around. Kinda reminds me of your Mom, Ringtail.

Julie:Yeah. Actually, now that you mention it, she's using the same moves as my Mom.

It was Julie's turn to face Tigress. To Tigress's surprise, Julie was one of the first students that actually had a proper fight, as she could counter most of Tigress's moves. Tigress seemed to take notice. Later, Julie went to Diane's house.

Diane:You okay? You look a bit tired.

Julie:Sorry, just a little pooped. We had a martial arts program in gym class, and the teacher was RUTHLESS.

Diane:Really? Who was the teacher?

Julie:Some woman named Master Tigress.

Diane spat her drink out in shock.

Diane:Master...Tigress?

Julie:You know her?

Diane:She was my sensei!

Julie:What?!

Diane:Where do you think I learned all my moves.

Julie:I thought those moves she did was familiar.

Just then, Diane's phone buzzed.

Diane:Hello?

Tigress:Hello Diane.

Diane:Master?!

She quickly composed herself.

Diane:Why are you calling me?

Tigress:There was a raccoon in the gym I was at today, and I noticed her moves seemed quite similar to yours. I was wondering if you'd like to take her to my dojo to pay a visit?

Diane:Uh...sure...

She then hung up. Julie then rode with Diane to the dojo.

Diane:I haven't spoken to Master Tigress for a few years. It'll be weird to see her again.

They reached the dojo, where they found Tigress teaching a class. The class was dismissed and the two went up to Tigress.

Tigress:Diane Foxington.