fake boyfriends

It was a usual saturday of work. Oliver stood quite bored behind the counter waiting for his shift to end. It was like every weekend, until oliver saw Cooper, his best friend, step into the restaurant, with a girl on his hand. Oliver could not believe his eyes, it's been some while since he had seen his best friend with a girl.

He continues to look at cooper and his date across the room, until he catches cooper's glance, who looks helpless at him. The whole vibe felt off, it didn't seem right to Oliver at all. So he decided to walk up to his friend, but just as he was going to, he already sees Cooper approaching him.

"Man, this is so awkward, i might die because of the awkwardness. Please safe me." Cooper says, clearly exaggerating.
"What's going on, who is she?"
"So, my dad forces me to go on 3 dates every Satur- and Sunday. So I will find the perfect girlfriend. He picked out tones of rich, pretty but also totally entitled girl, for me to meet. You need to safe me, so i picked this restaurant, so you could keep an eye on me? And help me get out of the dates as soon as possible. You know i don't like doing this, but I cannot tell my dad off, he would disheritage me."
"Would that really be so bad, at least you'd be free then...but besides that, how am I supposed to help you?"
"pretend to be my boyfriend. We can make up a lie, they will feel sorry for me and leave me alone.I sound absolutely horrible, I know that. But I don't want to get to know these girls, my dad picked for me.
So we will just sabotage the dates, in which we say we are boyfriends, so my dad will leave me alone with it. But he can't know about it... so we need to be discrete and tell all the girls to keep it to themselves."

Oliver is not keen on the idea to such a thing, but he would probably do everything for Cooper and if that meant he had to sabotage his best friend's dates and pretending he was his boyfriend, he would do so gladly.

"Okay, dude you know I'd do anything for you, i will do whatever you need me to do. But you gotta tell your dad you don't want to do such things anymore, at some point. But for now, I will be your fake boyfriend to sabotage your dates."
"Yes of course. THANK YOU SO MUCH"
Cooper said, smiling while hugging oliver real tight. During the hug oliver felt himself blushing really hard, at their touch.

He wouldn't just sabotage these dates for Cooper, but also for himself.