TCFE: 1HOUR

A challenge where I wrote this in one hour of the results being set, have fun!

"Man this day couldn't get any better.." Zeph basked in the morning glory, until things took a small turn. His day would be a bit more eventful
than usual. Wavey would interrupt his sunbasking to tell him the imminent challenge:  A battle? Nice. In paintball? Oh dear. Zeph would soon get up and walk over to the arena, where he saw POAP. "Ain't there supposed to be more people than just him?" He'd ask awkwardly. "No, he's the only one here. It's a 1v1, though I don't feel like teaching you two how to play paintball, so, you're both gonna go in blind and whoever wins gets a SINGULAR dollar. That's right! One! Anyway, go." They'd pass the two paint guns and leave them to wreak havoc, cuz this ain't no regular game of Splatoon. Zeph would go for a defensive route, hiding behind a wall, while POAP charged him. "I thought this guy wielded swords, but this is getting pretty scary. Plus this is only one match, gotta make it count." The two fought until the tides switched and Zeph started to get offensive, sliding under whatever POAP threw, so the pentagon pictograph took a very serious measure, he called GSG. "Hey, you have nukes, right?" He'd ask, while dodging Zeph. "Mmm.. Stopped using them but I still do have a few!" "Alright, so imma need you to infuse one with paint and let it explode right at this location." He told GSG. "You sure? The blast could kill if I don't infuse enough paint." he'd worry. "Don't care, just go for it. I need to win this!" POAP readied himself, while Zeph, oblivious to what he plotted, still continued rushing him, guerrilla tactic style "Hey, Zeph, you won't believe what it says on the ceiling." POAP told him ironically. "Huh?- Oh. My. FUCKING. GOD." Well, guess you could say that didn't end well, cuz it ain't over yet! Zeph pushed POAP and rushed to find shelter, with the picture rushing at him. "Come on.. come on...." He'd jump inside an empty bucket of paint and close the lid, leaving POAP with no other way to go. "Well, im either screwed, or screwe-"

kablammy!!! lol it won't let me use bold 😭

Wavey would come to check the commotion and find the paintball arena destroyed, including some ripped up picture paper and..

A paint can?

"What the hell did you two even do? I said fight, not destroy! I don't OWN THE ARENA. IM GONNA GET SUED!" They worried a lot, checking everywhere before finding Zeph in a paint can. "Oh, hey, what's up-" "DUDE! WHY DID YOU SET A LITERAL PAINT NUKE ONTO THE FUCKIN' ARENA?-" "Wasn't me, ask the dead one." He pointed at the remains of POAP. "Oh my god... who even sells paint nu-.... Know what, just, consider yourself safe. Here's your dollar. I need to have a WORD." Wavey grumpily gave him the dollar and stomped off. "Man, what an angry lil' critter, lol."

GSG would be selling more nukes at his shop, before Wavey walked up."Oh, hi man! Someone recently bought from here. Anyway, want a big ol' bomb?" He asked. "Yeah, and that person blew themselves up. Which also caused you to indirectly destroy an arena. Now, if you excuse me." He'd take GSG's socks, replacing them with boots, before putting them in a shredder. "No more nukes." "WHAT, NO, MY SOCKS! THIS ISNT FAIIIIII-"

The end, thanks for reading! Had a total of 600 words.