☆ Long Day -Fluff- ☆

Nightmare was cooped up in his dark office as usual, it was the place where he would usually reside. Hunched over his desk doing paperwork.

The feathered quill danced in his hand as he mindlessly wrote, his handwriting was very elegant but hard to read.

The door to his office creeked open slightly and a soft voice was heard.

"Darling..? I brought you some coffee"

Ccino opened the door fully, light flooding the dimly lit office. Nightmare looked up from his work and gave a nod

Ccino came over, placing the freshly made dark brew on his desk. He furrows his bone-brows in concern.

"Night you've been in your office all day, come on to bed.."

Nightmare looks up again. Wanting to finish the last bit of work he had before resting.

"I'm afraid not dear. I have work to do. Ill come to bed after."

Ccino sighs at the response. He nods and leaves, closing the door behind him and heading upstairs to the shared bedroom.

The Lord sighed after finishing his work, took a while. He stands up, cracking his sore back (old man) and retreats from his office to the bedroom.

Ccino is under the covers, half asleep. He hears the door creak open and smiles. He feels weight on the bed and two arms around him.

Ccino turns around and nuzzles into Nightmares neck, taking in that scent that he loves. Nightmare kisses his forehead and holds him close. The two lay peacefully in eachothers embrace. The castle is silent the only thing being heard was the soft breathing of the two skeletons. Ccinos hands slip under Nightmares shirt to caress his back, his boney fingers running along the ridged scares left behind from Nightmares past.

The night was peaceful and the pair fell asleep.

(Hope you liked it, havent wrote anything in a while lol. I am not very motivated so chapters will come in slow <3)