1 second

Y/n= your name E/n= enimies name B/n= bully name R/g= random girl                                                     

The moon was shining through the branches, not a white moon, no, a bloody red one.
Three pairs of eyes look at my broken body, I heard laughter before I lost consciousness.
I remember seeing red from all my tears.
But nothing more..

'Aaaa' y/n screamed, 'j-just a nightmare nothing more'. you walk to the kitchen to get some food. 'Mom I'm going'  you said with a tired look on your face, 'yes honey, have a good day' she said but her eyes still sticking on your younger sister Emeli.

1 second, only 1 second you saw everything, its like your eyes are at all corners.

The bus is there, you walked up to sit in the middle.
'do you know  B/n and B/n2 are found dead in the wouds?'R/g wisperd in the ear of the girl next to her
'yeah, its crazy is it! its seams to be a murder'. They are dead? wait, did.. did i killed them?

'no, i can't i was sleeping' you thought before you continued staring out the window, but a cold breeze wisperd in your ear
'were u?'. 

*At school*

*you walked to your locker* wispers of B/n and B/n2 death you heard.
'its a murder i just know it'
'but who is the murderer?'
'i bet its Y/n, for all the payback'
'so we better stay away from her!'
'yeah, she is a creep!'
'don't say it too loudly or she is gonna kill you' *giggles*
'she is way to week to kill somebody'
'yeah u are right'!
You listen to them talking shit about you. you sigh, 'i am way to week' you thought sadly.

*In class*

*knok knok* you walked into class 'you are late' the teacher said disapprovingly. you nodded silently and walked to your deskt. The teacher continues to teach. you sigh as you look out the window.

1 second

you walked up to the teacher with a crazy grin, white eyes were were lurking at every corner, you took a sharp pencil and started to stab the teacher in her eyes. you shoved a pencil case in the teachers a$$ and pulled her hair, there was blood everywhere, you heard a scream, you looked at your classmates. hysterrical laughter echoed in your head.

'this is possible if you let me be in charge' you heard before you sat back at the school desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the first piece, if you have any ideas plz let me know! hopefully you enjoyed it 🙃 

(i'm not gonna write it if nobody reads it🥲) 

422 words