𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐌/𝐍,

𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐌/𝐍,

stood patiently amidst the bustling crowds of the shopping mall, his eyes glancing between the ground and the vivid lights of the store. Although the lively hum of the busy shoppers filled his ears, another sound caught his attention, a distinct voice weaving through the din. He turned his gaze to a purple-haired boy of similar age standing beside him, his vibrant locks and dazzling demeanor immediately grabbing his attention.

The boy was nothing like M/n, his energy practically radiating from his body. His hair, a different shade of purple could be identified as mauve, was unique and striking, and his demeanor carried a confident air.

Before M/n could process the sudden appearance of the vibrant boy, he caught him pointing his attention towards m/n, almost like he wanted something from him "Mom mom, I want him." The young boy's mother, looking visibly nervous, hurriedly approached M/n's parents and began to apologize profusely.

"Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry for my son." The purple-haired boy's mother made an apology escape past her lips once again as she slightly bent down her knees slightly to get on her son's level of height to give him a specific look on not saying that in public, but instead, his eyes were focused somewhere else. "He is always like this when he wants something.."

M/n's parents, unaffected by the situation, simply shrugged the purple-haired boy's mother aside, attributing it to a child's typical behavior. The purple-haired boy's mother apologized nervously with a smile, but the purple-haired boy remained stubborn, puffing up his cheeks and folding his arms in front of his chest as a signal for his mother to comply with his request.

"Mom, give me that pretty boy." he continued to whine, his eyes meeting m/n's innocently perplexed look.

"Reo, no!" the purple-haired boy's mother chastised him, but it came out as more of a denial than an actual rebuke. M/n's now knew the boy's name was Reo.

"Pretty boy..?" M/n echoed Reo's words in bewilderment, unsure if he had heard correctly. Reo's vibrant purple eyes beamed brighter when he heard the boy speak. His voice was so gentle! that made Reo long for the boy all the more. "You." Reo suddenly came closer to M/n, interlocking their hands together. "I wanna be friends with you." Reo's straightforward answer and close proximity with m/n was earned with a mix of surprised and amused looks from both parents of theirs.