Reunited? Or something like that.

"Never knew fame can do so much to a person that much it makes them forget they had a gf."

HARMONY
"KEILA!! GIMME BACK MY PHONE." I was yelling at her because she wouldn't give me back my phone just because I wouldn't order her chipotle bowl. "I'll give it back if you agree that we can go shopping!?" "Fine. I need new converses anyways. But you're paying for frozen yogurt."

Keila and I have been bestfriends since we went to daycare together. When I tell you guys we were close. We had to be closer than Susannah and Laurel. She was even here when I was dealing with my breakup. She helped me in so many ways I can't explain.

She's the best thing that has ever stepped into my life.

PAST
"Oh gosh no. I'm not doing that." I laugh as Javon tries to get me to try a one chip with him. "You always said that we are in this together." "That doesn't mean trying a chip that can possibly kill me." "Ma, if it were to kill you, then I wouldn't be letting you eat this. I love you too much to let something like that happen to you."
When he says things like that it makes me feel safe. That's what I most loved about him.

PRESENT
"Well what store should we go into next?" I asked. We have been just walking around talking about plans for summer break. "Crumbl Cookies." When we walked in we saw a familiar face trying to hide.

"OH MY GOSH!!! THATS WALKER SCOBELL!"

I said to keila who hurried and snapped her neck to where I was looking. We both gave each other a look that we could only understand. "Go get him girl!" I told her as she was smiling her head off. After all, that's been her "boyfriend" for a while now. I always thought they would be a cute couple.

"You need to go over there like asap." I told her as she was hesitating. "You go somewhere else and I'll try to get his number." I agreed and our plan was going to work one way or another.

Her and Walker were actually so awkward together. It was so cute.

They really complete each other.

I was spying on them until I heard a familiar voice. "Hey."

I turned around and saw his perfect face. "What are you doing here?" I tried to be as dry as I can but it was hard. "Hanging out with Walker. Is that a problem?" "No. Never said that." I hate how he was trying to make it seem like I had an issue. "How have you been?" He asked. "Amazing." I didn't even bother asking back."I missed talking to you."

Those words made me feel sick.