𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵- 𝘑𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘯

your boyfriend had been on vacation for the past week you had missed him a lot he hasn't really texted you a lot during his vacation since you didn't wanna bother him and when you would ever try he would always be so dry with you over text but did...

your boyfriend had been on vacation for the past week you had missed him a lot he hasn't really texted you a lot during his vacation since you didn't wanna bother him and when you would ever try he would always be so dry with you over text but didn't really think much of it.

You were scrolling through your Instagram when you received a message from a Javon fan account it was an edit of him and coco his ex.

"What the fuck?" You replied to the account
"Have you not seen her Instagram"
You rushed to see her account she was obviously on follow back, you checked her recent post it was a pic of her and Javon on the first slide and the second one it was Javon brother her hugging him.

"She's such a hoe" you found it funny that she was trying so hard, you never got angry over things like that obviously he has fan girls you didn't mind but when it came to his ex that's a whole different story and you didn't like that he has contact again with her.

Today was the day that he was going to come back

my baby💘.
hey angel I'm back home
Let's see each other?

y/n💘
hm I can't I have practice.

My baby💘.
You never have practice on
The weekend's..?

Y/n💘.
Well the schedule was changed

My baby💘.
Baby what's wrong?
I'm going to your house
Why is your location off?
Y/n Answer the phone

Y/n💘
we need to talk Javon..
read 6:45

After a few minutes you heard javon outfit your window a soft knock heard at the window

"Let me in"
As you let him in he went for a hug

"Don't touch me with those hands"

"What why?" You processed to pull out your phone and show him the the video of him and coco
"Can you explain me that?"

"That's such a long time ago like 2 or a year ago"

"Didn't you stay you went to an amusement park I didn't know you wanted to go with her and hold her hand?"

"baby listen that video was such a long time ago I don't mess with her anymore or anything like that I only want you." His face looked so upset he didn't mean to make you upset

"How can you prove that was 2 years ago"

"Baby really look at my hairstyle back then and how I dress, you haven't seen that shirt in years and the only reason why she posted that we we're together was because there was a event that me and my brother were invited to and we found here at the event and some photographers wanted us to take pictures with them and that's all that happened please believe me"

"You idiot I hate you but I love you so much"

"I know you do baby I love you more believe me" he said pulling you into a hug, kissing your lips softly.