【Cast】

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Veronica Victoria Russel/ Vicki Donovan •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I'm sorry, Elena, I was under the impression that you and Stefan were broken up

"I'm sorry, Elena, I was under the impression that you and Stefan were broken up. Otherwise I would totally not date him- Oh wait. You two are broken up because you couldn't handle him being a vampire. So I guess that means he's up for grabs. And guess what? I know he likes me for me and not because I look like his ex. So I guess that's an added bonus here, huh? Never having to second guess my relationship is a good thing in my book."

"I'm the one who's going to cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead like a limp dick unicorn, that's who the fuck I am."

"If I'm being honest with you, you have a very punchable face."

"I got some new clothes. You like? Oh don't look at me like that, it's amazing what you can afford to buy when you don't spend all your money on drugs and booze."

"Lils, oh have I missed you! Girl we need to talk, things have gotten weird."

"Woah... What the hell?"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Lily Franko •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Ronnie, girl what the hell is going on? One minute I'm in my room, crying after your funeral

"Ronnie, girl what the hell is going on? One minute I'm in my room, crying after your funeral. And the next thing I know there's a light and I'm here. Why do I look the same but you look different? What the hell is happening?"

"Hey! I am the only one who can call her Ronnie. That is my trademark, don't copy write or you'll find my foot so far up your ass that you'll be choking on it."

"We don't follow rules, we make them. And when necessary, we break them."

"I beg your misogynistic pardon?"

"It doesn't matter how you win, so long as you're the last woman standing"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Matt Donovan •°*"˜.•°*"˜