Rules

This is a story where requests are open! So if you have any ideas tell me but read the rules first!

1. This is a story mainly focused on Alex. If you have roles for other characters, only side characters while Alex is the main protagonist.

2. The characters that Alex will play can be very different. Preferably from Marvel or DC, or live-action films from studios like Universal Studios or Columbia Pictures, etc.

3. Alex will not only play characters from movies, but also characters from video games. So if you have a request for any games, feel free to ask.

4. Once you have an idea, you must present me the plot and cast. Of course, Alex plays the main role. Side characters from Madagascar will play side roles when you introduce the cast to me.

5. Since this is a story written by me, I have the right to use my OCs that appeared in my other stories.

6. You won't see any humans in the chapters, because first of all, the roles and random people will be replaced with anthro animals because that's what I decided. So it will all look like it's happening in the universes of movies like "Sing", "Kung Fu Panda" and "Zootopia".

7. And the most important thing! I'm not some robot, just a human who sometimes may not have time to write. Of course, I will try to fulfill every request as quickly as I can. If it takes longer, please contact me via private messages on Wattpad.

8. Crossovers are welcome and I will do them too! Namely, this applies to characters from other DreamWorks franchises beyond Madagascar, but only those that are animals. If you want a character who is normally human to appear, he or she must change to the species of your choice for the purposes of a given chapter.

Enjoy!