Part 2

Sharky's POV
"Are you ready for the new patient dr Mohamud?" I turn around from the coffee machine to face my boss. "Yes, do you have the documents?" I ask. "Yes here" he hands me some papers, I take them and immediately starts reading on the first page. 'Kenny Oghenovo Ojuederie, a 27 year old boxer and entertainer. Born in Watford England, has a history of violence ever since he was a child...'

I sighed when I realize I have to deal with another violent guy. The last one tried to throw one of the other patients out the window, it was a crazy guy tbh.

I look out the window to see a black car pulling up. I make my way to the front entrance getting ready to greet him. Me and a few other doctors line up a few feet away from the car. We all patiently watch as the car door opens. A strong guy walk out, handcuffs around his wrist and a durag wrapped around his head. He looked angry, understandable. This isn't really the dream place to be rn, probably because it's a fucking mental hospital.

Kenny looked angry all the way from the car to his assigned room. A guard tried to touch his shoulder but he just yelled at him instead. "Stop touching me, you nasty smuck" he said. We just continued walking.

I was walking first, showing the way to his room. When we got there I said "Here is your room, make yourself comfortable". When I said that he looked at me for the first time. Idk why but when our eyes met his face changed from angry to smirky?

"I'm all comfortable when I know that you're here". He says with a wink and a smirk. Ofc this happens again. This has happened one to many times before, a patient falling in love with me and get super mad when I tell them I can't date them.

I roll my eyes. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me, sweets". He says. I just realized now that I don't want to be messing with a guy like him. He's dangerous, I'm only here to help him.